johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

The control panel only stops servers when they are in violation of the rules, check your email.

No mail. ;)

No mail. ;)

The only time it will stop the server without an email is after 3 failed restarts, I have enabled this now.

It's been fine for a few hours now, I hope it remains good for long. :D

Also I am surprised it's almost 6AM and have 12 players on our server. XD

Also is there any ETA on implementing BEC to the ACP Panel?

This will be what makes me decide between paying for another month subscription or not, this feature/program is really needed.

Also is there any ETA on implementing BEC to the ACP Panel?

This will be what makes me decide between paying for another month subscription or not, this feature/program is really needed.

We're about to announce something you may have been considering. I know we've gotten quite a few requests for this over the last month or so. It has taken us dozens of hours to get this working properly and in an automated fashion. I won't spoil it just yet.

We're about to announce something you may have been considering. I know we've gotten quite a few requests for this over the last month or so. It has taken us dozens of hours to get this working properly and in an automated fashion. I won't spoil it just yet.

Sounds good, can't wait to hear about it. :)

We've sent a mass email :)

Well to be honest, Lingor is not something I really wanted.

I guess I'll give it a try, but what we really want is BEC tool.

You can pretty much do what you'd like with it and it has most of the general problems fixed.

Like I told you on Skype ordering a new server is a no go, so unless there's a way of changing my server to Lingor, then it won't happen, and I'll probably move somewhere else.

I thought this big announce would be BEC, a bit dissapointed.

I take it even under Lingor we have limited control over our server, like the Chernarus ones? We can't lock or password them?

hi Guys not sure if this has been asked before ..

First i have had a Vilayer server now for 2 weeks and has be running fine ... easy Admin so easy to update ...

A few thing i wanted to know , is there anything else we can run from the server to protect our self as much as we can from hackers ..

also i have noticed that there are some tents on our server .. i have destroyed them a few times but after a restart the are there again with all the stuff back in them

plus since our server has been running all the weather i get is Rain and foggy ?? never a clear day .. is there somewhere to set that up or am i just stuck with this?

Cheers

PainKiller

BEC is a glorified chat logger, the only neat feature is the ability to do scheduled chat announcements. I doubt these will even work properly due to how the time changer works.

I am scanning multiple providers.... I am thinking to host a DayZ server. I do feel you guys are providing a good service. Yet to be seen.

to be fair i have my server months with Vilayer.. i have only had 1 problem and that was my own fault when i first got the server... it was fixed in 20 minutes after raising one ticket and speaking to Lee on Teamspeak..

Half of these "problems" that seem to moaned about on here im sure come from people messing with things they shouldnt!!

They are a great provider and i am thinking about getting another running Lingor Island from the email i recieved yesterday...

Half of these "problems" that seem to moaned about on here im sure come from people messing with things they shouldnt!!

Don't have enough knowledge to make a statement like that. Half the problems? Really?

Hmm, well each and every single problem I am having does not have to do with me changing stuff. Random shutdowns of the server?

> Vilayer doesn't even investigate it and just assumes I stopped it myself or locked the server. Right...Hadn't logged in to the ACP the whole day because I was at work, yet the server gets stopped

Problems reaching the ACP? Yeah, we all been there. That had also nothing to do with us clients and we were not causing this, were we?

Continuous skipping of scheduled restarts? Have set up the scheduled restarts a dozen times, yet the server fails to restart sooner or later and starts skipping restarts till the point it restarts one time a day (if I'm lucky)

Long story short; Vilayer was a fine host the first month (july), but since august it has gone downhill. No improvement sofar. Johnny and Lee might be really nice guys, but as far as I see it this isn't about exchanging pleasantries. This is a customer - provider relationship. I pay for a service and they need to provide, plain and simple. No BS about alpha stage, cause that argument doesn't hold for any company that charges money for their product.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

BEC is a glorified chat logger, the only neat feature is the ability to do scheduled chat announcements. I doubt these will even work properly due to how the time changer works.

BEC is a great tool which would allow me to do automatic restarts with automatic chat warnings previous to those restarts, just because of this feature, this tool is a MUST.

If it's not implemented before my subscription ends, I'll move somewhere else, I feel like BEC is a must in every server.

wow i cant believe to have lingor island you have to rent a new server..

i thought it was just a map for DayZ

Yeah, huge dissapointment, there's no way I'm paying for a 2nd server just to have Lingor.

no me either,

Its outrageous really, this dont look like a good start if they now have the hive and the first thing they do is this...

DayZ and Lingor Island are different game services apparently... thats funny its just a map for a "mod" i read over and over

Unfotunately that is not the case, Lingor is basically a mod on top of DayZ, its just not possible to offer a "map" change facility in the way most people think of it.

Edited by NigeyUK

Unfotunately that is not the case, Lingor is basically a mod on top of DayZ, its just not possible to offer a "map" change facility in the way most people think of it.

They could at least offer us to change from Chernarus to Lingor if that means losing our Chernarus Instance ID I wouldn't mind.

I think our group is going to let our server lapse its payment then switch over to Lingor. The issues with the hive have been too much for most of our groups, and players on our server. We are interested in seeing how well the Vilayer Hive works compared to the Day Z hive. Is this server the same one you guys offered to the Day Z guys?

They could at least offer us to change from Chernarus to Lingor if that means losing our Chernarus Instance ID I wouldn't mind.

You will lose everything as it does not communicate with the DayZ hive on this package.