johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

How can I use this promo code as an actual customer? Already have a server, and paid quite a bit more, a discount would be nice. :)

Order a new server.

Order a new server.

So the actual customers get no discounts but the newer ones do?

So the actual customers get no discounts but the newer ones do?

So? It`s already cheap..who cares..they want clients, this is the way.

Edited by Huey

Oh damn I missed that discount totally, guess I will have to pay full price then. :P

So? It`s already cheap..who cares..they want clients, this is the way.

Maybe you don't care because you are rich, personally 41€ a month is expensive to me considering I am the only person paying for it right now.

Just saying it would be nice it the current Vilayer customers also got that discount, it's sad only the new ones get the best.

My server got setup in under an hour, installed and such but now I just have to wait for that damn instance ID hope the DayZ team will send it out quickly.. Right now the instance ID just says "readme".

have you tried the server i odered a server from them yesterday as well mine is up and running and mine reads the same (read me)

I also ordered a server but when I login to the Vilayer ACP there is no Game service, the strange thing is 1 hour after paying the order it was there. And now it isn't any more. Support ticket is still not answered....

I also ordered a server but when I login to the Vilayer ACP there is no Game service, the strange thing is 1 hour after paying the order it was there. And now it isn't any more. Support ticket is still not answered....

This happens when you update the server while it is still installing. Reply to your ticket with a screenshot of the invoice for me.

how about pre configuring the servers with BEC installed and make it possible to have ANNOUNCED, SCHEDULED server restarts?

Dear god, please. I restart manually while I'm around to do it, because A) I don't have anyone I game with that really understands how to be an admin, nor do I trust them 100% to do it yet and 2) I can't warn players of an impending restart when it's setup to do it automatically. The server just goes down and then a lot of people get pissed because maybe they just picked up a rare find just to come back to it having vanished.

As it is, I restart the server once around 9am, again around 4pm, and then another at 11:30pm. Then I get to sleep, and have to restart again when I get up in the morning and have time to do it. I'd rather do this and give people 15 minute/10 minute/5 minute warnings then no warnings at all with an automatic system.

Dear god, please. I restart manually while I'm around to do it, because A) I don't have anyone I game with that really understands how to be an admin, nor do I trust them 100% to do it yet and 2) I can't warn players of an impending restart when it's setup to do it automatically. The server just goes down and then a lot of people get pissed because maybe they just picked up a rare find just to come back to it having vanished.

As it is, I restart the server once around 9am, again around 4pm, and then another at 11:30pm. Then I get to sleep, and have to restart again when I get up in the morning and have time to do it. I'd rather do this and give people 15 minute/10 minute/5 minute warnings then no warnings at all with an automatic system.

But he meant that with BEC you can give the players automatic warnings before a server restart occurs. And I would also like that feature that the server automatically sends a message or two before a restart so I don't have to do it manually every time. :)

But he meant that with BEC you can give the players automatic warnings before a server restart occurs. And I would also like that feature that the server automatically sends a message or two before a restart so I don't have to do it manually every time. :)

Ah yes, I forgot this was possible in BEC. I used to use BEC but haven't lately. I have enough rcon tools lol. Anyway, it'd just be much more simple if vilayer offered up a system that could warn in the same way BEC will do if you set up a scheduler.

Just remember everyone, the 25% coupon will not last forever.

What about being able to use BEC software? This would be very helpful to make automatic restarts easier with automatic messages..

Alongside the work we are doing to be able to host private hives, we are working with TCAdmin to be able to run 2 exes so that we can run BEC

Alongside the work we are doing to be able to host private hives, we are working with TCAdmin to be able to run 2 exes so that we can run BEC

Sounds promising, BEC would be of HUGE help and I am sure you would atract a whole lot more customers. :P

As to private HIVES, it does sound exciting as well, I hate that we are paying for servers but we have no control over them, I don't mean creating stuff as that would be unfair, but we have no control over trolls or hackers or else we risk being blacklisted....

I can't complain about the DayZ server I'm renting at Vilayer, but the voice server (teamspeak 3) has been nothing but trouble since the day I got it. Disabled multiple times for "payment overdue", and now terminated. And I paid less than a week ago, as I ordered both game and voice server.

If there's one thing I could wish for to change with Vilayer, it's that there'd be an actual 24/7 support like their site claims. As it is now, you're lucky if you get some kind of response at all in a day. :-(

Hey Guys,

Don't forget that we still have our sale on. Check out our original post and you can see the discount codes. We have limited stock for the sale, so order while you can!!!!!!!

Also keep on the lookout for adding in BEC and other management options for your server.

Johnny

Johnny,

that 25% off is also valid when extending an allready rented server? Assumed it was only for new subscriptions, if not; sweeet!!!

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Sorry tickle. Ive been on vacation and away from my system so I've missed some of these posts. You can retain your current pricing or reorder one with a new ID. You may also put in a ticket to see if someone can give you slightly more information than I can right now

Ok, I'm seriously done with being nice. Anyone else having problems with their server getting randomly stopped? I have been having this problem this whole week after the so called 'security patch' (BS anyways, as both createvehicle.txt and remeoteexec.txt were allready logging before this) my server gets stopped.

Contacted Vilayer through their ticket system and always get some dicktwat answer instead they actualy fixing the issue.

So f'ing fed up with this.

Ok, I'm seriously done with being nice. Anyone else having problems with their server getting randomly stopped? I have been having this problem this whole week after the so called 'security patch' (BS anyways, as both createvehicle.txt and remeoteexec.txt were allready logging before this) my server gets stopped.

Contacted Vilayer through their ticket system and always get some dicktwat answer instead they actualy fixing the issue.

So f'ing fed up with this.

Same here, found out my server was stopped twice today.

The control panel only stops servers when they are in violation of the rules, check your email.