xenpaolin@gmail.com

Help report a twitch tv hacker

Let this be a message to anyone who thinks that hacking or using illegal scripts is "ok".

Just because DayZ is a mod,

Just because you can use certain scripts,

Just because you don't take the game anymore seriously than you would a child's game,

doesn't mean that others are going to let it happen.

• Like 1

Yeah - I watched him a bit last night, and he wasn't doing so well. I guess he got irritated that he couldn't actually be successful at the game and so he decided he would just hack. Before his stream went offline he was badmouthing the dev team and Rocket, but he kept switching between calling DayZ a "Mod" and a "Game".

I know I was watching. I hope him and his crew all get banned from arma. They are the scum that make this mod and game horrible, not the bugs in the mod.
  • Like 1

I know I was watching. I hope him and his crew all get banned from arma. They are the scum that make this mod and game horrible, not the bugs in the mod.

Yeah I saw you talking in chat. His friends stream channel is still up though. Nyxis123 and Exo. Personally, I think they should have their channels shut down as well for being party to it.

Tyrone and Synikal on US 1669 are 2 of his partners.

Yeah I saw you talking in chat. His friends stream channel is still up though. Nyxis123 and Exo. Personally, I think they should have their channels shut down as well for being party to it.

Good Info i want to hear him rage thanks :D

He said he'd fight back with Twitch if he was shut down, wonder how thats gonna go :P dude really hates Dayz for some reason, he must of just really really sucked at it :P

I like how they referd to every one as being "butthurt".

Hes truly is a hardcore gamer. (sarcasim)

• Like 1

Aww i missed it :( well done tho guys! One ass hat at a time!

If I can't play dayz because I get teleport hacked to my death every time, I might as well do what I can to aid those who can ban the crap out of these guys.

He said he'd fight back with Twitch if he was shut down, wonder how thats gonna go :P dude really hates Dayz for some reason, he must of just really really sucked at it :P

I'd like to see that too actually. hahaha Talk about not having any modesty. When caught streaming hacks he gets all pissy and starts bad mouthing the game. How dense do you have to be to stream hacks in the first place? Especially with the amount of hatred the players have for hackers in this mod...

He said he couldn't afford giveaways and new twitch channel, I don't see how he can afford a lawyer :P What a tard, saying hes a game developer and using hacks, I hope hes labeled for life in the industry he claims to belong to.