Sign in to follow this  
Lordzero2

should I feel bad?

I was in elektro today and a sniper missed me 3 times while i was standing still which scared me. I didnt really have any good gear just an enfield so I decided to make a run for a fire station. I had like 8 zombies chasing me and I was breathing heavy.

So i entered from the back door of the fire station and saw a person aiming at the main doors (thank god i came from the back). I take a shot at him and miss(breathing heavy) he has a hand gun and turns to look at me while i reload but does not fire. He does not say friendly or anything so upon reloading I shot him again and knocked him out. A ton of zombies come after me so i started towards the stairs thinking he was dead. Upon handling the zombies i slowly creep around the wall and see him laying with his gun facing me so i unloaded on him with my hand gun for the kill.

Is he just stupid or should i feel bad?

I wouldn't. If he didn't shoot back, or at least ran away if he was out of ammo, then sucks for him. Very rarely do I let somebody go, I'm not risking them coming back with a gun.

• Like 1

Sir, you should not feel bad, believe me if he hadn't been lagging or if he had ammo or something he would have shot you, no doubt about it, its kill or get killed, hey maybe i'm wrong but if I was in this situation I'd unload my whole clip into him, but hey maybe im trigger happy.

• Like 1

Well the guy probably didnt know how to use direct communication(like most players, newbie and pro, look at famous youtubers like seananners talking on group chat on their 20th play through and wondering why no one responds) so im guessing unless you didnt find any ammo on him he was a friend and it seems kinda pointless to kill someone whos defenseless or not willing to play the pvp part it doesnt add fun to shoot at someone who doesnt shoot back (unlike most bandits that think theyre BA for killin new spawns). But if you truelly thought he was going to shoot at you than i guess you did the right thing.... Doesnt matter on the bandit forum, most people wouldnt give a fuck if they shot Dr.wasteland or any medics/unarmed people.

His fault for either not opening first, or by not declaring intentions. Got his shit pushed in on a game, no big deal.