Sign in to follow this  
Jarlaxle

Sever up

Hey, here's me killing the OP, and what you can expect from his clan/server.

Genius, nice proof to get his server blacklisted

idiots got admin powers... why?

btw.: please spell Server right!

Edited by The L!ne

Blacklist this fuck! And issue a global ban on his CD-key while you're at it! He deserves it!

If you haven't already, send it in to the DayZ administrators via the the contact tickets.

Edited by Vitdom

wow... if that isn't abusing admin powers, idk what is...

please take action.

Blacklist this fuck! And issue a global ban on his CD-key while you're at it! He deserves it!

If you haven't already, send it in to the DayZ administrators via the the contact tickets.

Where are the contact tickets? I'd love to send it in.

Where are the contact tickets? I'd love to send it in.

Either click Contact the team at the main page at www.dayzmod.com, or just click this link: https://support.dayz...ubmitticket.php

I don't know for sure, but I think what you should submit is a "General Inquiry". Fill in the Topic with a descriptive line of admin abuse on server **, etc.

I'd set the priority to Medium. Include all evidence and preferably a descriptive story about what happened and when.

Edited by Vitdom

Either click Contact the team at the main page at www.dayzmod.com, or just click this link: https://support.dayz...ubmitticket.php

I don't know for sure, but I think what you should submit is a "General Inquiry". Fill in the Topic with a descriptive line of admin abuse on server **, etc.

I'd set the priority to Medium. Include all evidence and preferably a descriptive story about what happened and when.

done!

Knames, you are a gentleman. I wish I had 20 cans of beans to give you. :beans:

I've had the distinct pleasure of being able of calling Jarlaxle a friend four years now. Over those years we laughed, cried and loved. A few evenings ago, I tried to log onto my dear friends server and got banned. No explanation, no goodbye, nothing. The only thing you severed was my heartstrings.

I've had the distinct pleasure of being able of calling Jarlaxle a friend four years now. Over those years we laughed, cried and loved. A few evenings ago, I tried to log onto my dear friends server and got banned. No explanation, no goodbye, nothing. The only thing you severed was my heartstrings.

Cool story bro...is there a sequel?

Can't tell if stupid or just don't know how it work's.

1.DayZ staff does not issue ban's.

Why do you all come screaming to the forums when you get banned, It happens move to other server and stop bitching and post the video in the right forum.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-server-reporting/