Sign in to follow this  
:VADER:

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

servers have to turn on or enable the function that shows who killed who , so if one player is KILLING EVERYONE then boom Swing down the Ban hammer, this would be SOOOOOOOOO much easier to out these fucking hackers , I was just killed three times in a row just after spawning I ran for about 15 seconds AND BOOM dropped like a stone from the same fucking hacker.

SO enable that function PLEASE so we all know who is mass murdering the servers. this is really getting fucking stupid. WAKE UP DEV TEAM YOU ARE FAILING US!!!

****example ****

PLAYER1 KILLED VADER

PLAYER1 KILLED LUKE

PLAYER1 KILLED HAN

PLAYER1 KILLED BOBA

PLAYER1 KILLED CHEWIE

PLAYER1 KILLED YODA

enable that function^

Edited by :VADER:
  • Like 2

Buy a server then you can turn on whatever you want, until then join a server that has that function enabled

servers have to turn on or enable the function that shows who killed who , so if one player is KILLING EVERYONE then boom Swing down the Ban hammer, this would be SOOOOOOOOO much easier to out these fucking hackers , I was just killed three times in a row just after spawning I ran for about 15 seconds AND BOOM dropped like a stone from the same fucking hacker.

SO enable that function PLEASE so we all know who is mass murdering the servers. this is really getting fucking stupid. WAKE UP DEV TEAM YOU ARE FAILING US!!!

........Shaddap

Buy a server then you can turn on whatever you want, until then join a server that has that function enabled

you have no idea what you're talking about...

there is not one server i have played on which shows * example PLAYER1 KILLED PLAYER2 , they only say who Died. so if player1 is killing the whole server then they can ban him right there. way to help out you goof Edited by :VADER:

They really also should enable the type of wound PLAYER2 died from

ect. what type of ammo, size of the wound. to be able to "locate" snipers kind of.

They really also should enable the type of wound PLAYER2 died from

ect. what type of ammo, size of the wound. to be able to "locate" snipers kind of.

yeah like blunt trauma to skull with edged weapon , buck shot to the chest ect , grenade/explosion shockwave , fell to their death ect

I like the way you think bud