Sign in to follow this  
zeta66173

Suggestions about Zombie and ATV

1. There are only male zombies in dayz mod. you have to add female zombies.

2. Zombies yelling like human. for example, when zombies get hurt, they said "fuck that hurt" or "oohh". just like ordinary person. have too fix this weird shit

3. Zombies are too powerful. more faster than survivor, strong enough too break human bones, detect like Sommers. have to be more weaker.

4. ATV flipped: this is the most horrible thing in this mod. you have too add "set up flipped ATV" on wheel menu.

Edited by zeta66173

1) Gender makes no difference in game. If you want more change ask for other skins for the male frame for now.

2) They are zombies, not thinking creatures. Having them able to communicate in full sentances would mean the entire behaviour would have to change behind them

3) Zombies are "more faster than survivor". However you can still outrun them if you are smart. Also our bones are very easy to break. No idea what Sommers is/are. And no they dont have to be "more weaker"

4) If this is the most horrible thing you have to gripe about then you're lucky

1. Sure

2. They are infected not zombies still alive.

3. Fuck no they are way to easy as is.

4. Take it easy and learn to drive one, cant add this as you cant in the arma engine. Hint: Sometimes another vehicle can flip them back over :P

I agree with 3 in the sense that their ability to see you in relation to your position/ movement is kind of wonky and a little nonsensical right now.

Their pathfinding is also ridiculous.

The rest I agree with completely.

its pretty easy to flip an atv back over read the wiki....ive never tried flipping it back over with another vehicle but i guess it works you just have to stay on it and play with the controls it flips back over within 5 min

I wouldn't mind if the zombies actually sounded like dead humans rather than live Velociraptors either, while they are at it.

Edited by GexAlmighty

1. Sure

2. They are infected not zombies still alive.

3. Fuck no they are way to easy as is.

4. Take it easy and learn to drive one, cant add this as you cant in the arma engine. Hint: Sometimes another vehicle can flip them back over :P

impossible in ARMA engine?

have you ever played RF mode? dont say like an arma engine developer :S