Sign in to follow this  
ScottA

Taking a players Ghillie Suit

First suggestion - If I kill a player wearing a ghillie I should be able to take it from the dead body. It just makes sense. Kind of annoyed that I can't.

Second suggestion - increase the spawn locations to include stary and the NE airfield. All the player killers sit and wait for the unarmed people to kill down south because of the spawns.

Third Suggestion - lower the noise level a player makes when walking slow. The guy is still loud as hell.

Fourth Suggestion - Completely remove Kameneka from the map. There is nothing over there and that portion of the map is horrible. It takes 30 minutes to get anywhere that matters.

Fifth Suggestion - Put the respawn option back in the game. Its just retarded to take it because I can have a zombie kill me usually within the first 3 minutes. So your not really stopping it because If I dont spawn somewhere I like the first thing I do is get to the closest set of zombies and let them eat me. Or for some strange reason there's a player in Kamenka I let him shoot me. Just a dumb idea to get rid of the respawn option to begin with. Either that or put something worth while way the hell out in the horrible spawn locations. That would actually be the best solution because it would open up the map from the 3 or 4 main locations ( stary, NE airfield, Elektra, Cherno)

• Like 1

Some of these. Ok.

Some of them...

You're a tool or an asshole. Or a troll's asshole.

• Like 1

one of the thinks i kinda agree with .... is the noise level, not the marker but what we actually hear. when im walking on gravel it sounds like im marching and kicking it everywhere

I like SOME of these

1. Sounds good.

2. No.

3. I'd like this.

4. I've never been there but I don't think it should be removed.

5. No, I like it without, more realistic.

• Like 1

First suggestion - If I kill a player wearing a ghillie I should be able to take it from the dead body. It just makes sense. Kind of annoyed that I can't.

Second suggestion - increase the spawn locations to include stary and the NE airfield. All the player killers sit and wait for the unarmed people to kill down south because of the spawns.

Third Suggestion - lower the noise level a player makes when walking slow. The guy is still loud as hell.

Fourth Suggestion - Completely remove Kameneka from the map. There is nothing over there and that portion of the map is horrible. It takes 30 minutes to get anywhere that matters.

Fifth Suggestion - Put the respawn option back in the game. Its just retarded to take it because I can have a zombie kill me usually within the first 3 minutes. So your not really stopping it because If I dont spawn somewhere I like the first thing I do is get to the closest set of zombies and let them eat me. Or for some strange reason there's a player in Kamenka I let him shoot me. Just a dumb idea to get rid of the respawn option to begin with. Either that or put something worth while way the hell out in the horrible spawn locations. That would actually be the best solution because it would open up the map from the 3 or 4 main locations ( stary, NE airfield, Elektra, Cherno)

Regarding your fifth point, my understanding was that Rocket removed the respawn because it was located dangerously close to the options menu in the game interface, and then many, many players were accidentally killing their characters by mistake.

Regarding your first point, I believe that's the ARMA engine (wait for Arma3).

Regarding your other points, I believe you should learn to play the game Rocket designed. Frankly, spawning at Kameneka is a godsend if all you want to do is get away from the PVP and gear up fast. Zelenogrosk is just 3 km inland. Suck it up, tie up your bootlaces and get going.

Edited by -Cdn-Chard

First - YES!

Second - Uh... NO! You want to spawn inside the barracks or what?? Jeez...

Third - YES! The sound you hear should be on par with the actual noise level you have. It's completely stupid that you have zero sound according to the UI, but the sound you hear is like a hoard of elephants stomping down a jungle...

Fourth - ???? You want every non-exciting area without l33t spawnz to be removed? No.

Every bit of your post just say's "I want to keep spawning near other players so I can fight with them".

Kamenka has at least 5 deerstands locally and you can use these to gear up quickly while heading north. Also Bolota Airfield is a 5 minute walk away. I think your just lazy.

• Like 1

2nd and 4th suggestion = No. THis is the game, thats a big part of what DayZ is about. If you don't like it then you don't like DayZ and you should play something else.

Edit: Oh and for the record, Kameneka is one of my favourite spawns, nice and safe plus easy route up to zelenogorsk. if you're headed for NWAF IMO its the best starting point as you pass though some of the safest towns on the map and can gear up in the markets and churches etc.

Edited by Continuity

Some of these. Ok.

Some of them...

Whats the tool element. Do you like spawning in Kamenka, or do you really think that when trying to be quiet in real life you'd be ass loud as your character is. Guess your the asshole aren't you. And for the prick who told me learn how to play. I have an AS50, Ghillie, M4 SD, NVG's, and range finder. Im now how to play prick and I find it to easy to kill all the unarmed people in the 2 main cities. This game is easy once your out of Electra. It would make it more difficult with my suggestions penis

Taking ghillie suits - yes, they need to work out a way to get it working.

Spawn locations set to the upper areas of the map - No. the idea is that you have to WORK your way from the south to the north and gear up as you go, and that is how most people like it. barely anyone spawn camps the coast, just electro and cherno.

The noise level isn't a big issue, it is just a game mechanic and to be fair, it is very hard to be silent irl unless you are going at 0.1 miles an hour.

Kamenka sucks, i agree. they just need to add more to it. not remove it, that would be pointless.

do you know how much less stress that 3 minute wait is on the server that you have to use up while suiciding to respawn than spamming the respawn button every 20 seconds takes up? it is fine not being there while you are healthy. just need to be able to suicide when you have broken legs. If you are going to abuse the ability to respawn, then you should have that MILD penalty of having to get zombies to kill you

Edited by GexAlmighty

Some of these. Ok.

Some of them...

Kid your a fucking jerk off. Why dont you grow up and stopping acting like a fucking retard calling people names. Dickhead

Edited by ScottA

There is a certain suicidal beauty in watching someone try to flame a moderator. It's like watching a guy try to stop a freight train.

• Like 1

There is a certain suicidal beauty in watching someone try to flame a moderator. It's like watching a guy try to stop a freight train.

agreed..

i suspect this thread will be alot quieter, very soon, hahaah

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1522-please-read-before-posting/

Have a good suggestion? Before you post it PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION at the top of the page to make sure it's original. If there are already threads about the same suggestion please contribute there instead of starting a new one.

PLEASE make your THREAD SUBJECT short and *specific* like "Suggestion: More ways to make fire!"... Not "Here is a bunch of stuff I want"