Sign in to follow this  
oled123@hotmail.co.uk

Another Successful Trade, They Are Possible

The forum member eNemy and I have just made a trade that went off perfectly, I traded my SVD camo, M4 SD and antibiotics for his GPS, Rangefinders and Coyote Backpack. He took with him some sniper cover for reasurance but it wasn't needed, this is my second successful trade and I feel like I judged the DayZ community too quickly there really are quite a lot of trustworthy traders out there. We just met on top of the Factory, dropped our items and went our own ways. I highly recommend you guys check out the topic here- http://dayzmod.com/f...ms/#entry545573 and take a look at the items eNemy has to trade, I can fully vouch for him and say that he won't betray you, happy trading :)

Edited by OliverD1995
  • Like 4

I just recently traded with a mate I met who's from australia. No snipers, no cover, he had a pistol, I had a rifle.

Traded my NVG's for 2 of his ghillies. Nothing eventful happened and now we're on good trading terms.

I just recently traded with a mate I met who's from australia. No snipers, no cover, he had a pistol, I had a rifle.

Traded my NVG's for 2 of his ghillies. Nothing eventful happened and now we're on good trading terms.

It's so much more beneficial for both parties if you don't betray each other's trust because now whenever I'm in need of an item I can just ask one of the two people I've already traded with if they have what I want and the second deal is always about 10x more relaxed.

• Like 1

If any moron would trade me i'd probably just shoot them while they're in their inventory.

That's why people bring along sniper support, so if you were to do something like that in most cases you would be the moron.

I'm not sure I could trust anyone who's not in my group, but good for you. I've senn trades going south really fast, althoug people who trade near Stary are not that smart anyway. Sometimes it's not the trading partner you should fear, but the guy waiting in the bushes for you to drop your gear.

• Like 1

Truthfully whenever I do a trade I have 2 snipers watching the other players.

If they even raise their rifles they get killed.

It's kinda stressful until you can trust someone.

just completed a trade with enemy. was suspicious at first just because of the nature of the business. i was alone meeting two players. but he was friendly throughout and we both got what we wanted. great guy. like some posters have already mentioned, if you want to take the cheap thrill of killing the guy you're trading with, go for it. your reputation will suffer and your chances of getting away are pretty small. i'd much rather have cordial relations with other players and see whats available from time to time.

just completed a trade with enemy. was suspicious at first just because of the nature of the business. i was alone meeting two players. but he was friendly throughout and we both got what we wanted. great guy. like some posters have already mentioned, if you want to take the cheap thrill of killing the guy you're trading with, go for it. your reputation will suffer and your chances of getting away are pretty small. i'd much rather have cordial relations with other players and see whats available from time to time.

Exactly how I feel, so much more worth it to keep on good terms with people.