Sign in to follow this  
jamesdavidcartlidge@gmail.com

I'm such a fail today

Today I was on a 3 hour walk/bike across the map I saw many things today for around 1 hour I was riding my bike to my clans camp sadly it was a 2 hour bike ride, I didn't mind so I was on my way. While riding my bike the server restarted and when I loged in my lovely bike was gone. Oh well I will walk it, while walking I find i'm out of food and water, oh well i'll find some. I don't I spent a frantic 2 hours looking for food I found a drink I then died.

OH WELL! I only lost my sniper and all my other tools never mind, so i respawn, as I go to loot a toilet outside I accidently close the door and break both my legs. I may just give up today and start fresh tomorow

Some times the game just hates you ... yaknow?

• Like 4

Nobody cares, yaknow?

This is a forum ... were people talk about general stuff yaknow? ... should people not post things, stories, trying to make discussion on a forum ... yaknow?.

Idiot. If you don't like it or don't care ... kindly get the fuck off my thread?

• Like 4

Nobody cares, yaknow?

Considering you took the time to post a comment...

This is a general discussion area you fucking moron. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say anything at all.

• Like 4

This is a forum ... were people talk about general stuff yaknow? ... should people not post things, stories, trying to make discussion on a forum ... yaknow?.

Idiot. If you don't like it or don't care ... kindly get the fuck off my thread?

I wouldn't pay any attention to him, look at the only 3 posts he has made so far he's acted like an ass hole in all of his 3 posts..

• Like 1

Fail is a verb. It's something you do. Like fail at English. The act of failing is failure. People can be failures but not fails.

The guy had a story, he died, got over it and restarted with no issues instead of rage quitting but you insult him. Not cool.

I don't understand how you can accidently open or close a door. Are u in such a rush that you just click around like a rabbit on adrenalin? And don't you carry any morph to solve this little problem? .. :s

Once broke my legs turning round while prone in a small space. Luckily it was behind the wall in the hospital and not a single fuck was given.

Dying is one of the best thing in DayZ though, not just because tooling up is one of the best parts of the game but because you realize that you never really owned anything. The more you try to own your stuff the more it owns you and the less fun you have. Now I just roll with a Lee Enfield and if something better comes along great, if not IDGAF.

Edited by puppetworx

Once broke my legs turning round while prone in a small space. Luckily it was behind the wall in the hospital and not a single fuck was given.

Same here.

Proptip: Don't prone & turn behind the counter in the supermarket.

Well.

A friend of mine did accidently go prone on the stairs in the firestation in cherno. Wasn't the best idea, he died. LOL

feel your pain i got my first helicoptor site tonight shiny shiny fn with 3 mags despawned on me when i swopped out to my cz to kill a cow now down to my cz with 1 bullet and 1 makarov mag sad days but tomorrow is another one.

Edited by kikaz

I agree with you 100%. Way too many trolling, immature people these days.

Considering you took the time to post a comment...

This is a general discussion area you fucking moron. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say anything at all.

mad brah?

mad brah?

Re read my comment.

What on earth would suggest that I'm "mad"?