Server US 477

arround 2300utc

on the northern valleys, after devil's castle.

a ghillied hacker teleported to my position and shot me with a dragunov. instants before a friend told on TS the same just happened to him by the coast: a ghillied sniper/dragunov spawned/teleported to his position and shot him.

i think is the same guy who did it http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/58635-us-477-guy-combat-logs-behind-me-and-kills-me/

a few before (+-1/2 hour) we (arround 5 guys of 7thCav) managed to hold the line against some bandits at zub castle and we damaged their chopper really badly, so i think this might had them upset and turned into hacking to revenge.

Really, do these threads actually serve a purpose? I doubt anyone actually follows up on them, not to mention in most cases nobody even knows who to blame, just seems like a massive waste of time bothering.

Edited by smasht_AU

Rafael we play on this server all the time, and a couple of are members were teleported right behind and killed to, The admin has since shut down the server to find out who the hacker was..

Hey Rafael - That guy was hacking and spawned in our base and shot myself and 2 other members of ours in the back of the head while laughing on the microphone. The admin of the server is a real life friend of mine, he shut the server down until the dust settles abit.

I lost pretty much everything, including our trucks which he also blew up... so your not alone. Hackers will continue to exist until Rocket is able to lock down the files for teh standalone

• Like 2

Hey Rafael - That guy was hacking and spawned in our base and shot myself and 2 other members of ours in the back of the head while laughing on the microphone. The admin of the server is a real life friend of mine, he shut the server down until the dust settles abit.

I lost pretty much everything, including our trucks which he also blew up... so your not alone. Hackers will continue to exist until Rocket is able to lock down the files for teh standalone

Tell you're friend that I personally thank him for being able to retaliate against the hacker so quickly

Really, do these threads actually serve a purpose? I doubt anyone actually follows up on them, not to mention in most cases nobody even knows who to blame, just seems like a massive waste of time bothering.

I am not trying to flame, or troll, but if you arent part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. Have a good one!