andyspam

M107 TWS on US 1058

Me and my friend were looting a base and we found the M107 TWS in some guys tent. My friend was like "HOLY SHIT ITS THERMAL." I did some research and found out it's not in the game. We're not sure if we should keep it or even report the guy as he didn't have anything else hackish. So should I keep it, and can I get banned for having it?

Don't pick it up. It's a hacked item, and you can be banned for taking it up/having it in your backpack, best leave it there and report it .

It's a hacked weapon and you won't get banned for hacked weapons if you didn't spawn them, but if you want to be a little goody two-shoes you can go ahead and delete it.

Don't pick it up. It's a hacked item, and you can be banned for taking it up/having it in your backpack, best leave it there and report it .

I found an AS50 TWS once and never got banned, what's up with that?

Edited by Sinfulsebastian

It's a hacked weapon and you won't get banned for hacked weapons if you didn't spawn them, but if you want to be a little goody two-shoes you can go ahead and delete it.

Thanks man.. I think I'll keep it and have some fun :P

Thanks man.. I think I'll keep it and have some fun :P

That's a "Use at you're own Discretion" type of deal you got going on there pal. Use at you're own risk.

That's a "Use at you're own Discretion" type of deal you got going on there pal. Use at you're own risk.

Alright Thanks

As i said buddy, "you can" and best to leave it.

As Mike said, use at your own Discretion. If other people see you using it, they will report you, and you might end up in trouble.

Have fun.

You can't be banned for picking up hacked weapons, only for scripting them in. Anyone who tells you different doesn't know what the hell they're talking about because ROCKET said you can't.