Sign in to follow this  
{420}Mr.Smiley

For the love of christ, learn how to use direct communication!!

AHA! I knew the prism glitch was not only me. Airfield rapes my eyes....

Not quite real life but it is still quite the game :D

Yup the airfield, cherno, elektro, berezino, airstrips, stary sober almost everywhere rapes my eyes, its VERY gamebreaking when you cant even see when you go into the very hostile areas. Let alone all the hacks and various glitches, its sad because the mod was so promising.

i talk to people all the time in group chat on foot :S

Well now you know how to use direct communication, spread the word!

seems legit.

21 play throughs and he still uses group chat, cant tell the difference between helicopter crashes and unusable cars from usable vehicles yet manages to kill almost everyone he sees in his play throughs, while i do respect him and some of his videos are good hes just another person treating the game like CoD =\

I understand theres alot of noobies in the game, but PLEASE look over the controls or some tutorials or play the game before you dive into dayz. I understand they use group chat because they dont know how to change channels, but they have to learn some day, ive watched play throughs by big time youtubers like seananners and after their 20th playthrough they STILL use group chat and wonder why no one talks back to them.... shits ridiculous.

Good job explaining exactly how to use direct chat, douchebag.

Good job explaining exactly how to use direct chat, douchebag.

LOL you registered just to post that? You know theres this crazy thing called google and youtube... Or do i have to hold your hand through everything? Ok, the way you do it is by pressing the "." key untill you see direct communication, than you can text to people with "/" or voice chat in a certain area around you by hold down or double tapping "caps lock"

Satisfied?

Well I was in a M1A1 Abrams, so noone stood in front of me and asked .... they ran like hell..

Think of it as being locked into a battlion freq on a radio when in reality you just want to yell at the people around you.

IF I ever get into a heli, I will blast Ride of the Valkyries over direct...

Edited by XNUKExAROACHx