Sign in to follow this  
moartuba

M136 launcher bug?

Just got m136 launcher and my character will not take it off his back? I also have a sidearm and primary if that counts. not sure why i gave up my backpack for this if it won't shoot. :/ any ideas?

Stupid question, but do you have ammo for it? :huh:

yes i do. i even shot one of two rounds :( it just made the noise with no explosion.

yes i do. i even shot one of two rounds :( it just made the noise with no explosion.

noise of it being shot. not the explosion noise nor the explosion or kill.

That's bizarre, I've never actually used one before so I don't know. Perhaps someone with a bit more experience in "unnecessarily explosive Dayz weapons" will pop into this thread and help out, lol, sorry pal. :blush:

yes they have been bugged for several patches dont shoot it you will waste it either drop it or put it in a tent

Edited by BobDole

That's bizarre, I've never actually used one before so I don't know. Perhaps someone with a bit more experience in "unnecessarily explosive Dayz weapons" will pop into this thread and help out, lol, sorry pal. :blush:

Thanks for trying to help. I have tried to drop it then pick it up off the ground, I have tried to drop my primary and to pull it out, no luck, tried to drop both other weapons and try and no luck, also did forums search and found others with same problem and no posted solution.

yes they have been bugged for several patches dont shoot it you will waste it either drop it or put it in a tent

So is this a bug from say a 1.7 release? It can't be since there are shooting m136 videos up june 11th and the 1.7 was may 30th

So is this a bug from say a 1.7 release? It can't be since there are shooting m136 videos up june 11th and the 1.7 was may 30th

well all i can say is its bugged now i only heard it was bugged for awhile and i found one a few weeks ago and it doesnt work so best bet is to put it in a tent im sure rocket will say when its fixed

• Like 1

well all i can say is its bugged now i only heard it was bugged for awhile and i found one a few weeks ago and it doesnt work so best bet is to put it in a tent im sure rocket will say when its fixed

nooooooo :( I was looking forward to shooting the grocery >:D NO SOUP FOR YOU (read beans or pasta or meat)

Well thank you very much