Sign in to follow this  
vincenthuebner@gmx.de

Global Bann #66aa

Hey,

I got Global Banned for no reason,

I read that if i have things such as Cheat Engine etc. open this might be the reason causing it.

But i still get this error when trying to connect to the game.

Now i am really not a hacker, first of all because of my lack in programming skills (none existing).

And secondly my love towards this game...

Is there any way that i will be able to play again in one of the coming updates (dayz/BE)

You don't get accidentally banned. Good riddance.

• Like 1

if you have cheat engine open once while you fire up the game, yeah you'll get banned.

why would you have cheat engine open if you don't use it? memory manipulators are not something that everday folks keep on their computers, and surely not something to keep running while they are planning to play protected online games.

• Like 1

EAT A DICK CUNT

User banned, he's been warned before for being abusive, didn't listen. (Fraggle)

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Hey,

No one cares,

Go cry to BattleEye people,

DayZ staff can't do shit about your global ban,

Just buy a new key or you will never be able to play again, hacker.

if you have cheat engine open once while you fire up the game, yeah you'll get banned.

why would you have cheat engine open if you don't use it? memory manipulators are not something that everday folks keep on their computers, and surely not something to keep running while they are planning to play protected online games.

I know this is offtopic but don't act like that just because you're an "everday" folk. Cheat engine is an incredibly popular program, just yesterday I used it to set myself to infinite lives in a single player shooting game. Having it running accidentally shouldn't EVER warrant a ban, it's easy to change cheat engine's source code and have it avoid detection completely, therefor ACs should detect the memory edits, not the memory editor.

Edited by Naka

Lol @ everyone treating the guy like shit.

I've seen punkbuster (which has to be at least 20x better then battle eye) issue a lot of accidental permanent bans, thats why punkbuster has an easy appeal system. battle eye with never unban you, because the rules they put up on their website to dispute a ban makes disputing a ban almost impossible

So everyone being a dick to OP, if you ever get banned on accident which can happen, this is how you will be treated. Grow up

• Like 1

Just having cheat engine open will not ban you. You will get a warning and booted out of the game. I had cheat engine open when I was playing a PS1 rom. Forgot to close it when I switched to dayz. Got booted with a message like cheat device ## detected. So I am sure the op did more then just have it open to get a global ban.

Today is newyears, A friend said to open up cheat engine to see it say a message about today, I forgot it was open, I paniced when it said Cheat detected or something. I joined a game like 5 times with this error before figuring out it was cheat engine open. I am so freaked out. I don't want to get banned. I will post again if I'm banned later.

BattlEye hand out bans in waves, if you got a cheat detected message then I'd expect a global ban sooner or later, lol.

Don't bother posting again if you get banned, it's nothing to do with us. Contact BattlEye support directly (read the sticky threads in the Ban Appeals forum) although there isn't really much point as they'll have the logs that show you joined a game with your cheats on...

Edited by mZLY