nicke89warrior@hotmail.com

Ghilliesuit not working for Females in DayZ

Female characters can't wear any special skins at all.

My guess is that they don't have a model for them.

Pffft. They should just let them be able to change skin to Ghillie when they're female. You don't see the face anyways, or the shape of the body because of the ghillie suit, so it wouldn't really matter...

There IS an on-screen message when you try to put it on... if you would actually read it, it does say "This feature is currently not available but will be added soon".

Irony: Can't read, posts on forum.

~Sol

There IS an on-screen message when you try to put it on... if you would actually read it, it does say "This feature is currently not available but will be added soon".

~Sol

You're the one who can't read here. The guy never asked if you can put them on or not. He said he could not put them on, and he asked why that is. It's not like the in game message tells you why you can't wear it.

You're the one who can't read here. The guy never asked if you can put them on or not. He said he could not put them on, and he asked why that is. It's not like the in game message tells you why you can't wear it.

So, the bit where it says "This feature is not available yet" doesn't explain it?

OK so you need to have it explained like a young child?

"Daddy didn't press the right buttons on the computer yet honey, so it's broken."

~Sol

So, the bit where it says "This feature is not available yet" doesn't explain it?

OK so you need to have it explained like a young child?

"Daddy didn't press the right buttons on the computer yet honey, so it's broken."

~Sol

No, it doesn't explain it. It explains that it is not possible to wear a ghillie suit. It does not say why, it does not say that it's because you're a female character, or anything like that.

No, it doesn't explain it. It explains that it is not possible to wear a ghillie suit. It does not say why, it does not say that it's because you're a female character, or anything like that.

Uh, yes it does....

Have you even read the message? My "quote" probably isn't 100% accurate, but it says "This feature is currently not available for female characters, but will be added soon" or some shit like that.

If you can't figure it out from that message, you shouldn't be allowed to post things on the internet.

*EDIT*

Reason: It is not available yet (that's a reason)

~Sol

Edited by Sol

Uh, yes it does....

Have you even read the message? My "quote" probably isn't 100% accurate, but it says "This feature is currently not available for female characters, but will be added soon" or some shit like that.

If you can't figure it out from that message, you shouldn't be allowed to post things on the internet.

~Sol

Then you should start posting your quotes more accurate. I have never had a ghillie suit as a female character so I wouldn't know, and I was posting from the your quote. :-)

Then you should start posting your quotes more accurate. I have never had a ghillie suit as a female character so I wouldn't know, and I was posting from the your quote. :-)

An hence the problems with the world today. You call me a fucking idiot, saying how something is "XXXX" way when you have no fucking idea yourself. Don't tell me I'm wrong when clearly you have even less of a clue.

Go troll someone else.

~Sol

What's sad, is that we still can't change female clothes OR our appearance. What if I was a black woman? Or brown? Or Hispanic? Arabic? Indian?

What if I wasn't a mailman to start with?

~Sol

Why be a dick? This community is just as bad as any other...

Why be a dick? This community is just as bad as any other...

Try sc2 or bf3 forums, now THOSE are some fu**ed up communities.

lol true i play sc2 i know what you mean. but this is just as bad imo.

Don't even get me started on the hive of scum and villainy that is XBox Live. The local Starbucks/Apple Store trend following Hipster Commune is a close second.

An hence the problems with the world today. You call me a fucking idiot, saying how something is "XXXX" way when you have no fucking idea yourself. Don't tell me I'm wrong when clearly you have even less of a clue.

Go troll someone else.

~Sol

Hi I'm Lucius Septimius Aurelianus and i'm your biggest fan.