Sign in to follow this  
IceFried

A newbies experience with people in this game.

I am completely new to this game, but i've seen some videos. Didn't stop me from being eaten by zombies in mere seconds in my first couple of tries though.

Anyway, i got spawned somewhere on the coast. I could see a lighthouse, so i walked to it. Below i saw a village with a big empty barn that was probably full of loot... or cans. So i made my way down there and suddenly i heard gunshots. I hid behind a truck and saw a guy hit the ground with blood gushing everywhere and someone else trying to loot him. I thought since i was new i might aswell pick the bones clean for stuff that someone as well geared as the killer wouldn't need. So i crawled to the corpse (i was unarmed by the way) and before i could reach it the killer pulled out a silenced pistol and started firing at me.. He was a horrible shot and wasted a lot of bullets on someone who was 10 feet away from him. So i decided to take him with me. I got up and started running at the zombies trying to pull as many as i could... got only 6-7 of them behind me though but it was enough to make the guy run out of the barn.. I started chasing him with my zombie army and when he turned around to make a stand i got behind him and stole all his ammo for his fancy military gun that i couldn't identify... looked cool though and there were about 5 mags, got those and ran for the hills where i passed out and died from blood loss.. with the ammo.

Now i murder everyone including the unarmed. Especially after that foreign guy who was screaming at me in some incomprehensible language with loud music and a ghillie suit shot me in the head while he was being chased by zombies.. Though i did try to save one unarmed guy from a legion of zombies with nothing but a crowbar and a bicycle..

I love this game.

Huh, don't expect a killer/bandit to be friendly even if your bag is empty :)

I encountered some ppl which behave the same as the one you described, but there was also some friendly ones ( but ofc i recommend you to be always on your guard )

To summarize - you don't have to kill everybody instantly :D

Edited by ProB'en

Haha, that's a great way to take someone out. It's actually the first way I killed someone, too.

You might've just scared him. It's logical for someone to be skittish when they just shot someone. They'll be expecting people to come to the shots for loot. Not expecting them to be unarmed.

Edited by Ivanuvo

You might've just scared him. It's logical for someone to be skittish when they just shot someone. They'll be expecting people to come to the shots for loot. Not expecting them to be unarmed.

No, he took a good long look at me. If he were really scared he wouldn't have taken the time pulling out his pistol and just shot me with his rifle.