Sign in to follow this  
broy09

Getting turned into a sheep

So a hacker crashed a heli. Survived. Spawned a vehicle not in Dayz. Crashed that as well. Has a hacked weapon, As50 TWS. Got shot twice by a DMR while getting beaten by zombies and survived. Then proceeded to turn me into a sheep. Is that enough evidence? In fairness yeah he could have found the weapon, and the heli could easily be legit. But the offroad, the gun and the Staff of Sheeping he had, must be good evidence of his trechery. Sorry for the Swearing in the video.

Side note...Why was his name red? o yeah almost forgot the server was US 1557

Edited by broy09
  • Like 2

Seems like cheaters are the only ones having fun, right now. I watched the adventures with the hackers vid after yours and - yeah it completely removes all purpose from the game.

Also your video made me lol quite a bit, sorry to say. First all items and then a sheep. Hacker's evil hand! So next time you won't shoot at the hacker, right ;) You just change the server and hope to be quick enough.

Concluding, I can say something about the infected hearing/not hearing was fixed, but nothing about the scripting issues or about the artefacts was done. So I suppose that is really hard to change/tackle for the devs.

Sure, the Arma engine can deliver giant landmasses, but I don't see how any of the predominant problems can be fixed without rewriting huge parts of the original engine. I wonder what the next iteration (arma 3) will bring. Since all the bugs/exploits I see in Arma 2 were already in Arma, I wonder how another updated version will fare. It will probably be just as hackable. And now that the game has been discovered by so many script kiddies, it might turn out to be more a curse than a blessing to the series, if the wrong kind of players keep exploiting it.

Arma was always one of my favorite games for the reason that hardly anyone cheated. People were mostly too mature to ruin their experience or someone else's. This is starting to change in the last years and a 64 player server can easily be fucked up in five minutes by a single player.

• Like 2

Seems like cheaters are the only ones having fun, right now. I watched the adventures with the hackers vid after yours and - yeah it completely removes all purpose from the game.

Also your video made me lol quite a bit, sorry to say. First all items and then a sheep. Hacker's evil hand! So next time you won't shoot at the hacker, right ;) You just change the server and hope to be quick enough.

Concluding, I can say something about the infected hearing/not hearing was fixed, but nothing about the scripting issues or about the artefacts was done. So I suppose that is really hard to change/tackle for the devs.

Sure, the Arma engine can deliver giant landmasses, but I don't see how any of the predominant problems can be fixed without rewriting huge parts of the original engine. I wonder what the next iteration (arma 3) will bring. Since all the bugs/exploits I see in Arma 2 were already in Arma, I wonder how another updated version will fare. It will probably be just as hackable. And now that the game has been discovered by so many script kiddies, it might turn out to be more a curse than a blessing to the series, if the wrong kind of players keep exploiting it.

Arma was always one of my favorite games for the reason that hardly anyone cheated. People were mostly too mature to ruin their experience or someone else's. This is starting to change in the last years and a 64 player server can easily be fucked up in five minutes by a single player.

very true

Glad you laughed. I did kind of too.

Overall Hackers wreck the game. Like this. I am sure you worked hard getting that gear. But overall it was very funny vid. Sorry for your loss bud.

It's funny watching it, but I can feel your pain. Especially if your character has been alive for a while. Freakin hacking is out of hand. Makes the mod unplayable.

So the hacker as limited skill if any. Gets jacked up by a DMR. Got mad and turned you into a sheep.

Sorry man I didn't think it was very funny. Look like a good player getting cheated by a Minecraft playing 12 year old noob.

"He Turned me into a Sheep!"

"A Sheep?"

"Well, i got better...."

ROFLMAO

Well Ive been killed so many times by hackers that I have gotten used to it. But yeah at times the mod is unplayable. With all the wall hacking and vehicle locating.

Well Ive been killed so many times by hackers that I have gotten used to it. But yeah at times the mod is unplayable. With all the wall hacking and vehicle locating.

I've run across a few hackers myself, but the only time I've directly been affected was on a server where everyone in it had all their main inventory and sidearm inventory taken but equipment and backpack left alone. The next wave did the same thing, broke everyone's leg, then had "... was killed" rolling up the bottom of my screen 17+ times. I managed to crawl into the airfield barracks and just before I log out I suddenly have crazy ass gear. When I logged back in a day or two later I had random gear: an empty but new backpack, a .50 cal with 1 clip, a medley of easy to find junk, and every piece of possible equipment (range finder, NVGs, GPS, etc...)

I seriously considered just killing the character and starting fresh, but then I thought "It is easy enough to die in this game anyway, so why not enjoy the equipment while I have it?" I will admit, having that gear is immensely useful and I'd be sad to see it go, but oh well! Such is a day in the life of a survivor.

Im sorry dude but this is friggin hilarious :D