Sign in to follow this  
Crios

Game is flat out UNPLAYABLE

damn. been a while since i've got a well balanced and thought out post about hackers. so hats off OP i'll not make a ass hat remark cause of me beeing amazed by the post you made seeing how it's far above the average QQ WHINE and cheese post of most people :)

i only have to say damn i must be blessed in the 9 weeks i've been playing i've not encounterd a single hacker yet

• Like 1

As many have suggested in the past, try to stick to low-pop servers. Veteran servers usually have fewer players than regular servers (and are more fun to play on) and no hacker wastes their time on a handful of players. Look for servers that have under 10 people when you join. I've been using this strategy and I've yet to encounter a hacker.

Learn to Zig Zag, works in the movies....On a serious note.

I feel your pain bro, lost a M4A1CCO SD and NVG's one night to a hacker after staying alive for two weeks. We spend a lot of time working our way up to legit gear to have it taken away from a exploit and not a person that just out played you. The game is still a work in progress and its free. If it was an MMO that you were paying scratch for then it's a different story. Starting over for me was refreshing, I was not hiding in the shadows playing it as safe because I didn't want to lose my kit. I still do miss my NOD's though.....

Ranger Out!

Thanks for the bump bro. I suggest you take some time off from trolling and go back to 4th grade to lern urself some proper grammers.

Ya u can teach me then u can count my money and clean my shoes....

The DayZ team and BI can only rely on BE to do their job. Your beef is with BE, not DayZ or BI - the game is not broken and as you said, it's in Alpha. A long alpha no doubt, but I accept it as alpha because they're yet to develop the stand alone that is yet to even be alpha.

So consider this a taste of what is to come as far as DayZ goes. But come retail stand alone, the hackers will disapear. In the meantime, wait until BE do their job...if ever.

This must be either an issue with US servers, or more populated servers. I only play in UK servers with less than 30 people (no interest in PvP) and I've yet to encounter a hacker, at least not a blatant one.

Same here. Haven't encountered a hacker yet (*knocks on wood). I only play on servers that contain a smaller number of people.

Edited by mixshows

Please, share with me your secrets to being hack-proof? If you aren't, then please, tell me how you make server dependent items stick around for more than a day? If you don't work towards any long-term goals, then I assume you either A sit in elektro or cherno and snipe new spawns (whoo...that may just be too much fun to handle) or you are yourself, a script-kiddie.

Not meaning to offend you here. Just want a slice of the dayz pie.

I share my tricks with you.

1.: Join servers with Less then 10 players )hackers 99% of the time avoid those since it's not "fun" to ruin others fun).

2.: Only join servers which have a global kill announce system.

3.: If you see in the chat that ppl keep dieing in very short time constantly. LEAVE ASAP.

4.: If you enter a server which has This text in the middle of the screen LEAVE ASAP:

(AKA: Mortal Kombat hack)

5.: If you see more then 1 Ghillie suit player on a server leave ASAP. Chances are his either a hacker or a scripter, either way, just leave.

Note that These are only apply to servers with MAX 10 players.

Edited by MostlyPanda