Or simply open steam, and click RUN on ARMA II, etc

~Sol

I have the mod manually installed, so this doesn't work for me.

I have the mod manually installed, so this doesn't work for me.

So, remove it and don't install it that way... using SixLauncher is far easier.

~Sol

Just launch from the exe in your Steam apps folder. I had to do that because I changed the target line on the launcher in my Steam library. You will then be able to untick dayz in the mods and add ons tab and restart.

Edited by Borss

Corrupt .NET Framework 4...

Reinstall that.

~Sol

Beans for being such a helpful member and legitimately caring enough to follow a thread, look through replies, and help a stranger. You are hope for the human race.

• Like 1

Corrupt .NET Framework 4...

Reinstall that.

~Sol

http://i46.tinypic.com/24pvqkz.png

What an incredibly useful suggestion, when I said I can't run six updater I mean I CANT run six updater.

I run DayZ just fine, this topic isn't about me, I know what I'm doing. Just trying to help someone out.

Also, inb4 delete system 32 or re-install windows.

Edited by Fribox

How then without uninstalling DayZ?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY RETARDED?

Sorry, but you're talking like if you install DayZ it becomes it's "own game" and you can NEVAR EVAR EVAR play Arma 2 again. Geez.

http://i46.tinypic.com/24pvqkz.png

What an incredibly useful suggestion, when I said I can't run six updater I mean I CANT run six updater.

I run DayZ just fine, this topic isn't about me, I know what I'm doing. Just trying to help someone out.

Also, inb4 delete system 32 or re-install windows.

Damn... tried making a new user profile and doing it on that? I had this weird problem a while back with some other game I play(ed) and making anew user login fixed it... turned out something in my profile was corrupted even though Winblows thought it was ok.

Yay more people complaining!

Shut up you fucking hypocrite.

~Sol

So, remove it and don't install it that way... using SixLauncher is far easier.

~Sol

yep, if I want to play Arma 2 vanilla I just launch through Steam

but it shouldn't be a hard fix if you have it installed manually. just remove the @dayz line

Didn't work still acted like dayz except the expanision was disabled, problem: single player grayed out(thanks Rocket), and multiplayer servers I set up like the Armory I'm just spectating the mission.

Create a new shotcut pointing to the OA.exe, and run it without any parameters. Then remove the tick from expansions tab and you can play OA just fine.

Damn... tried making a new user profile and doing it on that? I had this weird problem a while back with some other game I play(ed) and making anew user login fixed it... turned out something in my profile was corrupted even though Winblows thought it was ok.

~Sol

This would probably work, but I am happily running it manually. Though it could possibly help with running citylife so thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: In fact did not work, unfortunate.

Edited by Fribox