Sign in to follow this  
Mangler

[1.5.8.4] No Loot

Date/Time: 5/24/2012 10:45 P.M.

What happened:

I was crawling through Berezino and I hit six or seven loot spots, including a grocery store. There was absolutely no loot, not even tin cans. There were zombies, but no loot. I hit both industrial and general loot spots. The only exception to this strange occurrence is that there was a fuel tank part for vehicles in a shack.

I asked in chat if anyone else was experiencing weird loot and a few people said yes, not sure whether they were being sarcastic.

The server went down shortly after these events. It could be unrelated, the Chicago servers say they reset every six hours.

Where you were: Southwest cluster of Berezino

What you were doing: Looting.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: Chicago 2

*Your system specs: [irrelevant]

*Timeline of events before/after error: [irrelevant]

Date/Time: 5/24/2012 22:10 (GMT-8)

What happened: No items spawning

Where you were: Elektro; Firehouse, Church, Store, Cafe, Office Building

What you were doing: Looking for supplies.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: Dallas 9, Virginia 20

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Happened to me as well. Been on a few servers where there was no loot at all except anything to do with repairing vehicles (tires etc). Logged onto another server (=BOB= UK server), and loot seemed to work. Was in a gorcery store in Electro and I was happily looting, then decided to bandage myself cos I had the bleeding animation bug. When I finished bandaging, all the loot had dissappeared, apart from a tent and a backpack.

i love how no one has anything helpful to say about this there is no point to playing this game if you cant progress if they want to make this a standalone game they need to pay attention to their forums

i love how no one has anything helpful to say about this there is no point to playing this game if you cant progress if they want to make this a standalone game they need to pay attention to their forums

Jesus H Christ.. old thread is old..,

No one has anything helpfull to say, because the current state of the mod does not reflect the original post, which is months out of date.

Loot tables and spawn rates have been tweeked multiple times since this thread was started.. lock it please..