Sign in to follow this  
josan22

Leaking Fuel?

My clan and I recently found a Huey and got to work on repairing it, it's fully repaired apart from a tiny bit of damage to the engine and the hull itself, yet when we put fuel in it just leaks out?

Is this a glitch or are we doing something wrong?

you have to put a lot of fuel in :) it felt like 100 or more jerry cans last time

the huey needs to be 100% repiared including all the glass windows or it leaks fuel.

What this guys said, people seem to forget about windows.

If you dont put them in you will lose fuel.

It's random, even after repairing it 100%, sometime it doesn't works.. so you need to repair the same thing multiple times, do the "rearm" and some random stuff until it will finally works.. then it will be found and destroyed by the first kid with a wallhack, after you have spent like 7 hours to repair it. For this reason i've repaired a couple, used them with my team, got that 1 hour of fame, and then destroyed em... to return playing on Lingor. lol

• Like 1

It's random, even after repairing it 100%, sometime it doesn't works.. so you need to repair the same thing multiple times, do the "rearm" and some random stuff until it will finally works.. then it will be found and destroyed by the first kid with a wallhack, after you have spent like 7 hours to repair it. For this reason i've repaired a couple, used them with my team, got that 1 hour of fame, and then destroyed em... to return playing on Lingor. lol

And don't forget the two n00bs that steal it and then crash and die cause they ran out of fuel :blush: