Sign in to follow this  
Morbotron

A big THANKYOU to all hackers and skill-deprived cheaters.

yes that's right, thanks to you guys, all the script injection tricks and tools for hackers has been SOOOOO rampant, that it has ruined it for you all. that's correct Hackereeenoooo's, all that "injected skill" goodness you all love to take so much advantage of has been used so much. everything you do now is documented, and easily detectable, thankyou for giving all the data needed to help make DayZ the game its ment to be, hack free and alot more enjoyable for all involved.

P.S. i'm up to 2 hacker kills and i find it so much fun.

Edited by Morbotron

They don't inject scripts they execute them through changing the game client to execute their code as apposed to the defualt code. ;)

• Like 1

If I was a hacker skiddie that enjoyed griefing players in game, I'd imagine this is just the type of thread I'd like to see.

Edited by Cyric
  • Like 1

ahhh, very good sir, it is good to know how well it is known now, and that with knowledge comes the undeniable retribution for us all.

dont quite understand that logic Cyric, for me its more of a statement that their time is running out.

Edited by Morbotron

doesn't really matter once the game is out of alpha they are gonna just gonna make it where if u change any of the codeing, the game just willl not work at all. so if u are a hacker then get your jollys while u can!

• Like 1

ahhh, very good sir, it is good to know how well it is known now, and that with knowledge comes the undeniable retribution for us all.

dont quite understand that logic Cyric, for me its more of a statement that their time is running out.

My logic is that as a griefer, the goal is to, essentially, shit on other people in an effort to amuse yourself. Whether your statement of "their time is running out" holds any truth or not I couldn't say, I would imagine, however, seeing everyone up in arms and publicly reacting is giving these hackers/skiddies the attention they're seeking.

Not to mention, not all hackers are malicious asshats out to grief people, some hackers embrace the challenge of being able to bypass something or break something down much like a mechanic enjoys learning how cars work and/or modifying them to his/her liking.

Food for thought.

Edited by Cyric

You realize that as soon as they get banned they only have to buy a new CD key, then wait a short while until a new undetectable hack is released? All we can do is hope that they get tired of this cycle. I'm not filled with confidence.

a very small minority of these game breaking goons deserve the title of hacker, the rest are just script kiddies that know how to copy and paste