Sign in to follow this  
Bianca

Looking for group.

I've been playing solo for a few weeks and I've experienced some group action, I must say it was like a totally new game so I'm trying to join a group, problem is I don't like using Skype it removes part of the fear of talking In-Game and most groups say "We require you to have Skype" well, fuck.

So if anyone out there is interested in a 22 years old survivor from Spain (GMT+1) I'm here waiting for you, I don't care what my role is but I must say that I don't care about high-risk situations like scavenging in a bandit-infested town. Been there, done that, got the scars.

Same here fuck Skype lol

Mayb one day though...in game chat works great though.

I've only been playing for 5 days though but I've picked up alot of stuff.

Like u I don't care what group cuz I've never tried grouping with others yet.

I don't mind looting anything and if I feel someone is gonna shoot I'll fire without a 2nd thought.

But I'm just up for a good time and safety in numbers.

I'm from UK

Steam - maniacmike

New to this and trying to get a few more heads to buy the game, but so far it's me and my brother. My steam is knoccturnal_daydreamer. Add a nigga!

Hey can i join

steam: mafia_taco

add me on steam so i know and stuff

Edited by mafia_taco

MEEEEEEEE....PICK MEEEEEEEEEEE

Steam ==> cavemanlove1

Edited by Cavemanlove

So if anyone out there is interested in a 22 years old survivor from Spain (GMT+1) I'm here waiting for you

I suspect her inbox just crashed from the onslaught of lonely gamers mauling the shit out of it.

Count me in, your playstyle sounds similar to mine, only going to citys when its save there, trying to build up a camp in the wastelands(regions farther away the Pobeda dam). Steamname:Axon0p62