Sign in to follow this  
Metroid331

Why didn't this guy shoot me? (Video Included)

So I was shooting people in Elektro and all of a sudden i hear a pop can being opened to my left (Turn up the volume if you can't hear it, its right after I put the second bullet in the first guy), I grab my gun and shoot him. The thing is, he was looking right at me and must have had plenty of time to shoot me, why didn't he? My sniper rifle shots are loud and it took me more then 10 seconds to switch to my assault rifle.

The only reason I can think of is that he was typing some sort of line into the chat before he was going to shoot me.

Also, turn down the sound after the shooting, the end music is really loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHL8jE08t0&feature=youtu.be

WTH, i didn't make two threads, i just made one.

Also i shot him because he was going to kill me, they always do.

Because this is DayZ. Not call of duty.

Not everyone is a KoS fag.

• Like 1

Why didn't he shoot you ? Because not everyone on this game is cunt stain

• Like 1

Honestly, he could have been waiting to catch his breath. Also, he most likely didn't drink the soda next to you. Sometimes when you bump into people, you will hear every thing they did since they logged in. Last time I met up with a friend I heard him drink 3 sodas, eat twice, gut and cook an animal, right as we ran up to each other. There is a sound lag for some actions, that will play for other players when you get close to them. Even if you ate/drank a while ago. I don't know why anyone would hesitate to kill you, no one should think twice about killing a hill sniper at noob towns.

Edited by Buick72
  • Like 1

Good post Buick72, didn't know that and it explains some of the odd sounds i've heard before CQC. Kinda like battlecrys......guts a cow

Good post Buick72, didn't know that and it explains some of the odd sounds i've heard before CQC. Kinda like battlecrys......guts a cow

That bug has saved my life a few times now.