that sounds awesome. I would be glad if the tool works soon. So I can act as an admin via public right and not just look stupid when a hacker is at the factory

just checked out the paronicon link, downloaded in chrome and got a message to be aware of this file as said site is know to be a phishing and malware site!?

Wheres the link bud?

Admin of US 1211. Admin of GSNGaming.com.

Creator of Paronicon (CoD Rcon Tool). Creator of BattleManager (BF3 Manager - Public Version not yet released). Creator of RPT Parser for DayZ

just checked out the paronicon link, downloaded in chrome and got a message to be aware of this file as said site is know to be a phishing and malware site!?

That is odd. Not sure why it would be doing that. Several things though.

1.) Paronicon is NOT the tool that will be used to manage the DayZ servers. It is for CoD games only.

2.) The file is hosted through S3, so I have absolutely no idea why chrome would throw a flag for that.

3.) I do not get this error on any computer I try, as well as a couple of my close friends.

4.) This really isn't the best place for that topic. If you want more help to prove it's legit, you should move that conversation to the GSN Forums.

Thanks

Edited by Paronity

Paronity How long will we have to wait for your tool?

I shuold have something running in a week or two. Wont be pretty or awesome yet, but will be functional.

I am doing it in parallel with Paronicon 2, so it doesn't get all of my spare time. I will keep this post updated and check items off as I get them complete. Will get a BEAT out as soon as I can.

• Like 4

Is it not just possibly to remove the items that are not supposed to be in the game directly? Or possibly stop them from being on the corpse upon player death. Then they would not be able to transfer to other people.

Is it not just possibly to remove the items that are not supposed to be in the game directly? Or possibly stop them from being on the corpse upon player death. Then they would not be able to transfer to other people.

I don't believe this is possible without running scripts, which could then be detected as hacks. I think the best thing to do is to look for un welcomed weapons and alert a play that it is not valid and they should drop it to avoid being removed from the server.

There are still a lot of fine details that I am not sure of yet. I don't know exactly how I am going to handle some of the functionality just yet, but I know everything I listed in the OP is possible. I am always willing to listen be open to pepopel that have more experience with the ArmA II server engine. I have loads of experience with CoD and Battlefield, but this is new to me.

• Like 1

8.) Hack detection

- Automatically kick/ban people for using known hacks or having weapons that are not in the game.

t4aCZ.gif

Goodbye server-hopers with AS50 thermal, Ak107...

Edited by SqTH

The sad truth is that we still cannot do anything against duplications .

W01gB.jpg?1?5829

Edited by khalimerot

Anyone can help me where do i can get a program to see what players type in chat on my server

Would LOVE to see this. Been trying to find an easier way to manage my server.

Some cool things to think about:

Connect via FTP to download logs/script detection logs.

Parse logs.

i personally would use this from the sounds of it. it seems like it has something unique compare to the rest. now im using bercon atm and im not that happy with it.

i do think this is a bad idea

8.) Hack detection

- Automatically kick/ban people for using known hacks or having weapons that are not in the game.

i mean detection is one thing but it could make a mistake and "ban" a person by mistake.