vivithemage

US 1259, 1455, 1862, 1861 thread

These are my 4 servers ... figured I might as well make a thread so people can inform me of any issues.

Heya,

Got some issues. First, whenever our group searches by name for US 1259, two servers pop up,

and second saw that the server updated to 2.5 but whenever I try to join with 2.5 it says I am using wrong version of DayZ Code which should be 2.4,

tried changing it to 2.4, got infinite load.

Also, because of the latter, I have now been teleported away from the vehicle I was in and am now somewhere along the cost. I know this because the screen blinks sometimes and I get the character view before the server warning pops up and block the view.

Cheers

Yeah, I am not sure why 1259 shows up twice, confuses me too...there's only 1 running.

I have not tried joining yet, so I don't know if the 2.5 issue is just you, or if it is something I forgot on the server...i'll have to check tonight, or hopefully someone else can chime in.

As for the 1259, even more weirder.... They have different character lists, as if there were two identical, sometimes when checking there can be 5 online on one, and 6 one the other and all being different players... Perhaps do some IP-tracing?

And for the 2.5... It failed on the other server I play on with "Bad version" so I am reinstalling from a new torrent now, must have been corrupt or something....

EDIT: I failed, other server had updated to latest beta. Reinstalled DayZ, same error as before (Server uses 2.4 Code) (perhaps the updating failed?). Tried logging in to another server running 2.5 and 417 and got in successfully. Although I am now at the coast, I ain't too far away from the truck, now I just hope I can get it back when I can get on the server.

Edited by NopeDK

Why hasn't US 1862 been restarted in over 10 days?

My restart scripts stopped working after a windows update ... trying to find a better way to reboot them.

Hi...

Haven't been able to log in to US 1861 for two days... it seems nobody can. I sometimes see one or two people listed as being on in DC, but when I get to the lobby, they're gone. I can only imagine this is because they couldn't get in either. I know it hadn't been restarted for at least a week because I dropped an item outside my tent and I kept walking by it every day. But, now, I can't log in at all. Keep getting stuck at the "loading..." moment after the lobby. I enjoy playing on your server, so... could you please fix it? Maybe it needs a restart?

Thanks.

These are some questions regarding your Dayz US 1861 server.

First of all there are two custom bases hidden, if i search and find one of them and loot it will I be banned?

Second, I was wondering if you were looking for a new admin for the server i play on it alot with 2 friends and we love it.

Good work,

SirNeutralPanda

Interesting that you are still playing on them, as I shut them down a few months ago ...

Sorry about the wait Panda, just started the server up, and it is better than as I had it. Feel free to join, and we can talk about you being an admin

Do the 4 servers noted in the title still run ?

Maybe the new owner of 1861 would like to make a new Topic in this Forum, if the server is still Public.

Thanks

Alright thanks Insanitee and Bone the 1861 works but under a new owner .. he should start a new thread.