Sign in to follow this  
loneranger69

Hacker on GB # 00 ACOM 1

Just got killed twice by the same hacker, first in the church , i was shooting zombies in front of me then next thing im being shot from behind me with a AK 74U, so i left it thinking the guy just spawned behind me, then later i was in the firestation checked all floors n put up a sandbag to the entrance of the stairs n started killing zombies, then out of no where the same guy with the AK74 U popped up behind me on top of the stairs shooting me dead, but i saw his face, he had a zombie skin, this all happend in a space of 30 mins

I've never understood the concept of using upper case letters on every word you put in a sentence. Who is teaching kids these days to do this? Isn't it more trouble just to make a sentence in this fashion or is it something like an attention whore kinda thing? Hoping someone points out your flaws? Is that it? I guess i'll never figure it out :( Almost makes as much sense as the people who put 10+ punctuation marks at the end of every sentence they type out. You would think the problem would solve itself.