valkyries

Last Resistance - Needs More

If team speak has to use push to talk (i never used it) then i would switch to skype. The push to talk feature kind of gets annoying and awkward. Think about it

No thanks. Sorry.

Steam Username: madmack666

In-Game Name: Mack

You must have a mic: I do have a mic.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I already use TS for other games. I have Skype/Ventrillo as well ( if ever needed ).

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I've been in different clans, in different games. Never in DayZ

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: What are your views on player activity? I tend to have stretches where I work/study a lot and can't really play.

For your personal information, I've been playing DayZ for couple of days now. I would love to DO SOMETHING in the game other than turning into banditry - since I am not a person to kill others just for fun. Unfortunately, every person I met in game so far made me shoot at them, by either shooting at me first or acting strangely. I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with. I'm "FRIENDLY!" in general unless you are a threat..., that's my personal stance in this game.

Greetings,

MadMack

Steam Username: h4344

You must have a mic: Yes

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yup

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Nope

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Can we expect teamwork to be used in raids and other goals?

Edited by h4344

Steam Username: Decoy Toaster

You must have a mic: I do.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: How many people are in Last Resistance?

Steam Username: madmack666

In-Game Name: Mack

You must have a mic: I do have a mic.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I already use TS for other games. I have Skype/Ventrillo as well ( if ever needed ).

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I've been in different clans, in different games. Never in DayZ

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: What are your views on player activity? I tend to have stretches where I work/study a lot and can't really play.

For your personal information, I've been playing DayZ for couple of days now. I would love to DO SOMETHING in the game other than turning into banditry - since I am not a person to kill others just for fun. Unfortunately, every person I met in game so far made me shoot at them, by either shooting at me first or acting strangely. I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with. I'm "FRIENDLY!" in general unless you are a threat..., that's my personal stance in this game.

Greetings,

MadMack

Looking forward to meeting you.

Steam Username: aka_big_wurm

You must have a mic: I have a few

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Sure

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Played in casual and rading guilds when I played WOW. Left becasue I stoped playing WoW.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Nope

Steam Username: aka_big_wurm

You must have a mic: I have a few

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Sure

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Played in casual and rading guilds when I played WOW. Left becasue I stoped playing WoW.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Nope

See you soon.

Steam Username: Toukofu

In-game Name D-Low

you must have a mic: i do have one

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes and any other program if needed

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I been in a lot of clans for a lot of games but not in dayz

questions you have for the Last Resistance? can i have some cookies?

Steam user name : Nisky

I have a mic

Yes I can use teamspeak or any other program needed for comms

Never been in a clan

Just looking for a good group of people to roll with. Perferably mature players who look at having a good time in game.

Steam user name : Nisky

I have a mic

Yes I can use teamspeak or any other program needed for comms

Never been in a clan

Just looking for a good group of people to roll with. Perferably mature players who look at having a good time in game.

Looks like you may have found a group to play with.

Steam Username: kevinyoubeezy

You must have a mic: Of course

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? nope. I've only been playing for about a month and a half.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: I think I will if I get to hear back from you guys.

Thanks for your time.

Steam: kevinyoubeezy

Mic: Yep!

Teamspeak3: Yeah, why not?

Any past clans? No. I've only been at this game for a month and a half but I've picked up pretty quick and I've been surviving for a while now.

Any Questions for you guys?: No, not at the moment, but I probably will if I hear back from you.

Steam Username: Thunderfists

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No looking forward to be in one though

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: No.

Steam Username: Nitely

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I've for the most part been a lone wolf (aka forevore alone type xD) these past few years. Not opposed to the idea of teamplay, though.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Do we get to hunt bandits? What's the best time (ex: Gmt -8, or 7pm pacific) log to join the activities? How much lenience do you have as far as, dorking around, trashtalk, etc is concerned? And most importantly perhaps: Can I join you guys? :D

Ps: I'm looking for a group/partner/etc to run with ingame if anyone's interested.

Steam Username: Nitely

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I've for the most part been a lone wolf (aka forevore alone type xD) these past few years. Not opposed to the idea of teamplay, though.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Do we get to hunt bandits? What's the best time (ex: Gmt -8, or 7pm pacific) log to join the activities? How much lenience do you have as far as, dorking around, trashtalk, etc is concerned? And most importantly perhaps: Can I join you guys? :D

Ps: I'm looking for a group/partner/etc to run with ingame if anyone's interested.

Drink, drink, drink! Why would I stop a man from enjoying his drink. We do't trash talk each other. Though go ahead and drink. Hope to talk to you soon.

Steam Username:hasenliebhaber

You must have a mic/Team Speak 3: yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? nope

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: none at this time.

Steam Username: Mand'alor

You must have a mic: I don't have one yet but I do plan on getting one soon.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: I have been in many clans on many differant MMOs but I am

new to Dayz

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: None

Edited by spartan424

Steam Username: [ECG] Shady Jeff

You must have a mic: Yes. Razer Chimeara 5.1 Headset

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Of course

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No, although I have quite a lot of experience with squads and teams

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Yes, I'm wondering if you guys have good microphones, I'm not that good when it comes to hearing, I just wanna hear you clearly. :)

-Shady Jeff

Steam Username:hasenliebhaber

You must have a mic/Team Speak 3: yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? nope

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: none at this time.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Steam Username: ansemx13

Age: 15, but I can assure you that I am very mature. I'm up for any kind of gameplay so I'll go along with however you guys play. Realistic, casual, whatever it is.

You must have a mic: I do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I already use it

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not officially but I've been in groups with some people for fun.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: None so far, but I have absolutely nothing in the game and am very new to it.

Steam Username: Lomli

You must have a mic: yep

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: 4th day on dayz and sick of playing solo

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: whats your ts address?

Steam Username: Haloman58 (but Ghost0200 is going to be my character name)

You must have a mic:y

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: ive already got it

Have 1st day on dayz and would like a group to who can teach me to be better at the game while helping others

Edited by Ghost0200

Steam Username: ansemx13

Age: 15, but I can assure you that I am very mature. I'm up for any kind of gameplay so I'll go along with however you guys play. Realistic, casual, whatever it is.

You must have a mic: I do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: I already use it

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not officially but I've been in groups with some people for fun.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: None so far, but I have absolutely nothing in the game and am very new to it.

Steam Username: Lomli

You must have a mic: yep

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: 4th day on dayz and sick of playing solo

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: whats your ts address?

Steam Username: Haloman58 (but Ghost0200 is going to be my character name)

You must have a mic:y

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: ive already got it

Have 1st day on dayz and would like a group to who can teach me to be better at the game while helping others

Hope to see you all soon.

Steam Username: jak0b666

You must have a mic: yup

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes.

Have you been in a clan in the past? Used to do alot of Corp wrk in Eve Online. Still on there just scaled down.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Im a Brit. so will there be too much of a time issue.( usualy play between 5pm and 12 GMT. afterwork)

Steam Username: jak0b666

You must have a mic: yup

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes.

Have you been in a clan in the past? Used to do alot of Corp wrk in Eve Online. Still on there just scaled down.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Im a Brit. so will there be too much of a time issue.( usualy play between 5pm and 12 GMT. afterwork)

Hope to see you soon.