valkyries

Last Resistance - Needs More

Last Resistance

LRbus.png

There's only us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart. We're surrounded by the Dead. We're among them -- and when we finally give up we become them! If Man does not stand together then we are lost. We have to fight back and liberate Chernarus from the dead, together.

We are The Last Of The Resistance.

Why we want more: The Last Resistance that consists of more then just the six guy's above is a mature an more older group of players seeking more. Reasons so is because Arma/DayZ can be enjoyed more with other's, more laughs, more fun and to be more serious give us more options to change the way we play. We do encourage older and mature player that are in there 18+ area to join. We do not have a problem with age, we have had members who are younger be an issue but it's not the case. Being of a younger age you will feel out of place, jokes you may not get and don't like the way we play. With more people in The Resistance we can in DayZ do more and be more safe.

The Last Resistance is strictly looking for more casual players. We play for fun, laughs and a good time. You don't play video games to stress out and be angry at other's for no reason. The Last Resistance is a place where you can make friends. Guy's who can help and support you, chatting. New to the game or not Last Resistance will help you out no matter. We survive by pulling together, no apart.

DayZ: The day the infected came to Chernarus and chaos had struck turning everyone against each other Last Resistance was formed. Players in DayZ whom where all at the beginning alone and had to fend for themselves.

Now we all play together as a group, working together, helping other survivors and each other. Never playing alone. We shoot other's when we feel threatened only. As a group the Last Resistance uses there tents in a different way then making camps. Same with vehicles. The Server The Last Resistance is on will not be posted on this thread for the time being. We are a group of guy's not the military with a rank structure. In game if you have a plan and we all agree we do it. We don't follow one man like a lost dog. There's one person who organising things, myself. In a group like ours, when you all get to know each other you no longer fight, argue. We work together. How people should.

Other game: We have found ourselves doing much more in Arma lately. It's a huge world and it should be explored by other players in DayZ. Scenarios, there's so many out there, CityLife and much more. Some have exchanged Origin account names an may play BF3 with each other to pass time. We play DayZ allot but there's allot of fun out there in Arma and we have been exploring it.

We are a group of guy's playing for fun and to have a good time; not playing serious

Completed Goals:

Establish Home Server: We have our very own server (North American Server)

Obtain Vehicles: Done

Base and Base of operation: Done

Help Survivors and Eliminate all Bandit Threats: Always needs doing

Applications: Please either post below or Pm me

Steam Username:

You must have a mic:

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3:

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:

Contact Info:

This Account on the thread.

TeamSpeak 3 Info: N/A Messaged only

Steam: Valkyrie (Or Try) internalshade01

Home Server: N/A

Any other clan or small group who want's to work together can contact via through those ways.

Edited by DeadWalking
  • Like 1

Edit: Also adding in that most of us are in the North America region. We have some from the Uk.

Name:umadcuzubad

Steam Username:sunshao1

You must have a mic:i got one

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3:yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?never been in one on pc

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: im new to the game, would u take the time to help me learn? im 20 and even though im no run of the mill noob, this is my first online game like this.

Steam Username: TheDude8D

You must have a mic: Yes.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Already have it downloaded.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: I got good loot, they got jealous and blew the back of my head out.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Are you guys gonna blow the back of my head out? Lol :)

Oh and I'm 16!

Edited by TheDude8D

Steam Username: flesheatingzombie@msn.com

You must have a mic: Yes

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Yes. They either fell a part or interest in the game waned over time because of lack of participation with fellow members.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: How many members do you have? What times of the day do you usually play?

Thanks!

Name:umadcuzubad

Steam Username:sunshao1

You must have a mic:i got one

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3:yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?never been in one on pc

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: im new to the game, would u take the time to help me learn? im 20 and even though im no run of the mill noob, this is my first online game like this.

Steam Username: flesheatingzombie@msn.com

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Yes. They either fell a part or interest in the game waned over time because of lack of participation with fellow members.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: How many members do you have? What times of the day do you usually play?

Thanks!

I look forward to meeting you both. I will message you some more information. We have guy's who play throughout the day. Also during the night.

Edited by DeadWalking

Steam Username: Tonmii (But if you want to use the seach, try [HK]Rasputin)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Sure!

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not in DayZ, I pretty much just got the hang of it. Have some friends who plays too but there is always room for more friends, as you said above, games should be enjoyed and will be best enjoyes with friends.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Mainly I'd like to know on what times you guys usually play?

Well, thats that hope to see you online and have a nice evening!

Steam Username: TheDude8D

You must have a mic: Yes.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Already have it downloaded.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: I got good loot, they got jealous and blew the back of my head out.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Are you guys gonna blow the back of my head out? Lol :)

Oh and I'm 16!

Steam Username: Tonmii (But if you want to use the seach, try [HK]Rasputin)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Sure!

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not in DayZ, I pretty much just got the hang of it. Have some friends who plays too but there is always room for more friends, as you said above, games should be enjoyed and will be best enjoyes with friends.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Mainly I'd like to know on what times you guys usually play?

Well, thats that hope to see you online and have a nice evening!

Alright, I'll message you both when I can.

Because of your nice back story, im going to apply!

Steam Username: ComradeZ (IICCII)

You must have a mic: yes

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes i will

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? i never been in a clan before but i sometimes tag along with people on the forums

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:What timezone and nationality you guys are. since im australian and i might not be on when you guys are on

Steam Username: LaZy1785

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes, been using it

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Nope, never been in one

Questions you have for the Last Resistance? What are your usually times?

Steam Username: DestructiveGoose

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not for Dayz, but a number of other games, yes

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Loot Sharing?

Steam Username: King_Flux

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? no

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Nope

The best way to contact me is skype my name is MartyDamn

Because of your nice back story, im going to apply!

Steam Username: ComradeZ (IICCII)

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: yes i will

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? i never been in a clan before but i sometimes tag along with people on the forums

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?:What timezone and nationality you guys are. since im australian and i might not be on when you guys are on

Steam Username: LaZy1785

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes, been using it

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Nope, never been in one

Questions you have for the Last Resistance? What are your usually times?

I'll contact you both soon.

Steam username: DVD_Boyracer

I have a mic.

I have TS on my machine.

I have been in a few MMORPG clans but people lost interest and they died slowly. Social games suck alone.

No questions, all pretty self-explanatory.

Steam Username: bladeshen (Sir Shanks after adding)

You must have a mic: Yes sir

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Absolutely

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: Been in gaming clans for years, but new to Day z

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: No sir

Steam Username: bappy720

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: no

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: no

Steam Username: bappy720

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: no

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: no

Steam Username: bladeshen (Sir Shanks after adding)

You must have a mic: Yes sir

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Absolutely

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave?: Been in gaming clans for years, but new to Day z

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: No sir

See you soon!

Darn I keep accidently making posts for no reason because I thought I made a mistake.

Edited by Caboose56

Steam Username: metalhead910 (thatsmellysmell after adding)

You must have a mic: Yes I do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yeah

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Not in DayZ, but I have had clan experience in other MMOs

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Only concerned about the clan's most active times and which timezone most members are in.

Update: Since lot's of you ask. There's guy's playing during the day always but more play more in the afternoons (After work ext) EST-PST time zones ext.

Steam Username: bradenisbreezy

Age: 13 (14 In September I'm also very mature but I have a sense of humor too)

You must have a mic: I do indeed have a mic, Turtle Beach's x12

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? No i haven't always been denied for my age

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: None, just hoping to have fun with some friendly people.

Also i live in Central United States...

Steam Username: Xerosnake90

You must have a mic: I certainly do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Installed and working

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Been in many, most were left due to lack of interest in playing game.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Does only one person or the entire group have a voice? I am a leader type, I make suggestions, I can lead a pack. I will also follow if requested as I am a good listener.

I live in the US, I'd love nothing more than to have some people to play with. After being killed by some random for no reason, it'd be nice to have a pack mentality.

Steam Username: Xerosnake90

You must have a mic: I certainly do

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Installed and working

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Been in many, most were left due to lack of interest in playing game.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Does only one person or the entire group have a voice? I am a leader type, I make suggestions, I can lead a pack. I will also follow if requested as I am a good listener.

I live in the US, I'd love nothing more than to have some people to play with. After being killed by some random for no reason, it'd be nice to have a pack mentality.

Hope to see you soon.