Sign in to follow this  
Outypoo

Is the Chat broken?

I find that whenever I shout over VoIP "Friendly, don't come near me!" they then proceed to run in my direction with a hatchet and then I'm pretty much like "Huh, *shoots them*", so what about you? Do others respond to you?

I speak with my rifle.

So yes, they do respond. Their head usually explodes, which is generally the response I'm looking for.

You might have to use Direct Com, if that doesn't work, I believe it is better to type to them for chat rather than using your mic. If I'm not mistaken voice chat isn't that great for Direct Com, plus you have to be a certain area of the guy for him to hear you.

You might have to use Direct Com, if that doesn't work, I believe it is better to type to them for chat rather than using your mic. If I'm not mistaken voice chat isn't that great for Direct Com, plus you have to be a certain area of the guy for him to hear you.

I use Direct Com, that's why the problem eludes me.

I use Direct Com, that's why the problem eludes me.

I'm not sure if you can but, try and put a friendly message on notepad and copy that message then whenever you get in game and find someone, just Ctrl + v it in chat to be quick about it