b00m666

Bandit system idea.

Alot of arguing is going on at the forums about bandits being a big problem,undetectable. So we all shoot at the slightest movement.

i got a idea that includes clothing and punishment for bandits.

When you reach the bandit status, you get a bandit skin. To remove the bandit skin, you must find clothing like ghillie civilian etc, When you got those clothes you instantly get your bandit skin removed.

When already wearing clothing it deletes when you reach bandit status ( So the punishment is your precious clothing.)

Please don't bitch about realism, because you know damn well that not everything can be realistic in the game to solve problems.

Edited by b00m666

no, this was in game before, and did not work - and will never work - the way it is now, its the only way it should work, and ever will... and as the game will go more further, I believe that more and more kinds of 'clothing' will be available to be found, therefore it will be harder then to know, who is who, because it wont make difference....

And, to backup my post - even without those skins, I have been able to find a friends I am playing with, and just because I did not shoot them on sight... the game is more interesting this way

no, this was in game before, and did not work - and will never work - the way it is now, its the only way it should work, and ever will... and as the game will go more further, I believe that more and more kinds of 'clothing' will be available to be found, therefore it will be harder then to know, who is who, because it wont make difference....

This system has never been intirely implemented as i stated it. Only the bandit skin part, never the findable clothing that fixes the skin.

This system has never been intirely implemented as i stated it. Only the bandit skin part, never the findable clothing that fixes the skin.

I dont see why to put that in there then, if bandits still have the option to change their appearance anyways? Is it just me who cannot see any logic in this?

Rocket already stated this isn't going to happen. He said he doesn't want banditry to be punished, he just wants something subtle. Banditry is a large part of this game. Yes I hate getting gunned down. But I love the thrill of running into other players, not knowing what going to happen. Knowing I may run around the corner and get gunned down.