Sign in to follow this  
(AOW)n4zRuDiN

Server hopping to for some action.

Okay so I've begun server hopping ALOT for server action wich is sad, I want to stick to a server but I try avoid camping at the NWA and I dont want to stick to the south border to kill newbies, I wont.

Guuuuuhhh getting bored to my ass here.. I wanna find players in towns to it gets exciting but never do..

I don't want to run for vehicles

I don't want to build a base since there's no players around and I can't be online all the time to guard the shit.

I want to find players on a regulary basis in towns to keep it interesting but there's none. (Can't waitn for more implements)

So what are you guys doing when you are bored to death in this game?

Server hopping buggers up the bloody servers.

Stop that.

Everyone that is looking for action is server hopping. Do it and do it a lot. That is part of the game.

I mean everyone likes to think it isnt but it is... when I get bored I look for cars and stuff to fix.

When I am looking to kill I server hop.. everyone does. Enjoy the game your way.

Everyone that is looking for action is server hopping. Do it and do it a lot. That is part of the game.

I mean everyone likes to think it isnt but it is... when I get bored I look for cars and stuff to fix.

When I am looking to kill I server hop.. everyone does. Enjoy the game your way.

Yea, but when you die you have to change server to load up with some gear and then there's no vehicles on that server either :(

So nice when you have supplies and vehicles on a server.

Unfortunately at this point there is only so much you can do in the endgame. I can't wait for proper base building.

Edited by jovial

Unfortunately at this point there is only so much you can do in the endgame. I can't wait for proper base building.

Hell yeah.