Sign in to follow this  
EndlessNight

Damnit I feel bad now!

So I just arrived at the NW Airfield and went up this tower thingy, I saw a player coming and wanted him to notice that im here, so I thought I would throw an empty tin can, but instead I tossed a smoke grenade at him, you can guess what happened after?Waves of Zombies ran at him and he died, I feel so sad now :(

• Like 2

So I just arrived at the NW Airfield and went up this tower thingy, I saw a player coming and wanted him to notice that im here, so I thought I would throw an empty tin can, but instead I tossed a smoke grenade at him, you can guess what happened after?Waves of Zombies ran at him and he died, I feel so sad now :(

lol thats pretty funny, even if unfortunate for the poor guy you inadvertently killed! Poor guy, but day Z is a cruel harsh world! Nice try though mate and still a great story!

haha! amazing!

That happened to me when my brother threw a frag instead of a flare.. Idiot... -_- lol

AJ

• Like 1

haha! amazing!

That happened to me when my brother threw a frag instead of a flare.. Idiot... -_- lol

AJ

Haha made my day!

damn, that's actually my favorite way of killing other people. Otherwise I just croach to them, put C4 at the house they are looting at and nuke it down. The last thing they see being thrown up into the sky is my smiling ;)

Edited by Delta-Dude

Anyway I had a worse situation, died, spawned at Chernogorsk. Had to run to our base on the other side of the map - 14 KM took me 2 hours or so, to get there safely. (On the way I've been shot around 15 times, 10 times in Cherno and 5 times in Stary Sobor) When I finally reached our camp, I already had everything I need, including NVG, Rangefinder, 7 bandit kills and 5 murders. And what happens after? Guess... I re-logg at our camp. And suddenly without clicking anything my charracter starts throwing a HE Grenade... right in front of me.. right at our tents.. I couldn't move, turn around or stop him from this action, and it was too late to log out.. So I nuked half of our camp with really good gear and myself. -_-

• Like 1

Anyway I had a worse situation, died, spawned at Chernogorsk. Had to run to our base on the other side of the map - 14 KM took me 2 hours or so, to get there safely. (On the way I've been shot around 15 times, 10 times in Cherno and 5 times in Stary Sobor) When I finally reached our camp, I already had everything I need, including NVG, Rangefinder, 7 bandit kills and 5 murders. And what happens after? Guess... I re-logg at our camp. And suddenly without clicking anything my charracter starts throwing a HE Grenade... right in front of me.. right at our tents.. I couldn't move, turn around or stop him from this action, and it was too late to log out.. So I nuked half of our camp with really good gear and myself. -_-

Haha, wow thats why I always have grenades in my backpack so something like this doesnt happen :P

Haha, wow thats why I always have grenades in my backpack so something like this doesnt happen :P

Yeh I also once almost naded my mate, when he said that he can't see shit in that house and asked me if I got a flare.... well.. for a brief period there was a very bright light next to him. Since then I don't trust grenades.