The Scrub

[VIDEO] The Ambush

Im wondering how you got an AS-50 and rangefinder, NV, and multiple tents in 20 minutes. Stop abusing the duplication glitch.

If you read what's going on in the video you see I clearly state that I am raiding their camp to gear up.

Im wondering how you got an AS-50 and rangefinder, NV, and multiple tents in 20 minutes. Stop abusing the duplication glitch.

Fun-fact: he doesn't even -have- a tent. Also the tent duplication glitch has been completely removed as of 1.7.2.4 with Hive 1.7.2

Nice, way to rub their noses in it AND call them out.

The bigger question is what is being done about the admin abuse there. They get killed by other players, and then restart the server. Not just once but at twice; both after one of them get killed. They claim hackers when they actually said they were shot and killed. Just because you don't know by whom doesn't constitute deciding to restart the server; it's funny how when it is going their way they call others "noobs" but as soon as it isn't going their way, they call them "scrubs" and just decide to ban players.

Nice video, and you have my beans.

• Like 5

Illiteracy is tons of fun!

Also finding an As-50 is not very hard at all. Every time I find a heli crash there is one there.

The bigger question is what is being done about the admin abuse there. They get killed by other players, and then restart the server. Not just once but at twice; both after one of them get killed. They claim hackers when they actually said they were shot and killed. Just because you don't know by whom doesn't constitute deciding to restart the server; it's funny how when it is going their way they call others "noobs" but as soon as it isn't going their way, they call them "scrubs" and just decide to ban players.

Nice video, and you have my beans.

Thanks mate. I don't bear them any ill will or want anything to happen to their server, if anything it contributed to what we were doing to them. Just wish the whole clan had tried to come after the chopper. That would have been cool :)

What a shame! (I refer to the server) please, give me the server name, i put it in my persona black list

i don't want to play in a server where the admins do what they want!!! report it

Anyway the video are awesome!!! :D

Edited by Rico

we have a hacker? ahahaha just old school intel bro...

• Like 1

What a shame! (I refer to the server) please, give me the server name, i put it in my persona black list

i don't want to play in a server where the admins do what they want!!! report it

Anyway the video are awesome!!! :D

Thanks dude <3 Server was US 1023 Midwest.