Sign in to follow this  
aplum12

My first Huey goes horribly wrong :'(

Huey will leak fuel if it is not 100% repaired including windscreen glasses ;)

Oh and it takes 120 charges to fill one up.

Edited by SirSlayer

oh my you do realise there is a refulling station on the south side of solnichy that you would have had plenty of time to get to? You passed over it!

Nice try though :)

Huey will leak fuel if it is not 100% repaired including windscreen glasses ;)

Oh and it takes 120 charges to fill one up.

oh well thanks for the info i was not aware of that until now, that's pretty stupid how it does that... oh well for the time that huey lasted it was fun as hell ;)

I feel for you, have my beans!

BEEEAAAANNNSSS i don't even care about crashing now :D :D

hahaha awesome

dude your name... IS AWSOME!!!

BEEEAAAANNNSSS i don't even care about crashing now :D :D

I know! Beans make everything better! always! :D

oh well thanks for the info i was not aware of that until now, that's pretty stupid how it does that... oh well for the time that huey lasted it was fun as hell ;)

I found this out while I was repairing a huey 3 hours long myself...... after everything was repaired the server restarted and the huey was gone....

its cool, I drove a jeep into a chain link fence at 4mph and killed myself. heheh

• Like 1

If there's 1 thing red (including glass) the thing will leak. If you repair the majority of the glass, it won't leak very fast (about the same rate as fuel used per minute), but it will still weak. Also, I believe repairing the HitMissile will give more ammo - that's just my guess, we lost our helicopter before we could try.

Edited by govnogaming

If there's 1 thing red (including glass) the thing will leak. If you repair the majority of the glass, it won't leak very fast (about the same rate as fuel used per minute), but it will still weak. Also, I believe repairing the HitMissile will give more ammo - that's just my guess, we lost our helicopter before we could try.

yeah now repairing that thing is going to be even more of a pain in the ass :( and you're in the same province and city as me :D

By the way if that's you (the guy with deeper voice) I think you have a lot of potential commentating,

With a bit more structure in your videos I think you could possibly get a lot more subs, considering how DayZ is getting so popular on youtube.

- subbed.

• Like 1

Nice vid man. It's so much fun when you locate a vehicle. I'm super jealous. I only hope i'll be lucky enough to stumble upon a huey some day. Beans for you good sir!

• Like 1

well at least you had the honor of finding one, drived few minuts and then crashed, plus you are still alive :P would you mind sharing the spawn location?

nice vid, also it's nice to see ppl not aborting.

• Like 1

"How did it run out of fuel so fast?"

Its a freaking helicopter not a Prius.

Dude 60 liters of fuel in a Huey is not going to get you very far at all. You would have been better off landing on the other side of Solnichny and making a

few trips by foot to the south side fueling areas. Otherwise next time try to turn on autohover and you might be able to control the descent without crashing. BUT you were going to be screwed since someone was there watching you tank it into the ground either way since you flew right over them.

Edited by reschke

AW man, sucks there were other players there too. lol, wondered if that was your van or someone else's. Im at work so no audio :P