Jarvis29

Found Soldier Clothing

You don't have a clue what you're talking about; every single one of your points proves your immense stupidity, in the above quote you seem to think because it was in a previous patch it's still legit in the current patch, this is fallacious reasoning, previous update does not equal current update.

If some people told you Scientology was legit would you beleive them too?

If you don't know then don't post that you do know, then say "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" when someone corrects you, you're legitimising hacks, spreading bullshit and now have the audacity to play the victim. My gosh.

So you found a loophole to making use of hacked gear, and argue that's ok since you won't get banned for it even though it is hacked. No wonder the game is full of hacked and duped gear.

Please follow your own advice, this community will be a better place if you do. Thanks.

Beans for you sir.

No, its not hacked it. But it is incredible rare.

Fag. It's not incredible rare, it's hacked.

Edited by 4L4N
Language
  • Like 1

Fag. It's not incredible rare, it's hacked.

Please stop arguing with me, I USED to be ingame, I've already been told this, so just stop now -.-

Hey guys, let's attack someone who was misinformed because we don't have a credible source for official information.

Seems legit.

• Like 4

Hey guys, let's attack someone who was misinformed because we don't have a credible source for official information.

Seems legit.

We have.

• Like 1

Don't take it, a person i played with before got banned the moment he tried to equip it (BATTLEYE global ban)

not kidding...

i wouldn't risk it tbh...

Don't take it, a person i played with before got banned the moment he tried to equip it (BATTLEYE global ban)

not kidding...

i wouldn't risk it tbh...

Been using it for almost a day now, still no problems.

wow =O well sorry then...

guess he got banned for something else... o.O

If some people told you Scientology was legit would you beleive them too?

Straw-man.

you're legitimising hacks, spreading bullshit and now have the audacity to play the victim. My gosh.

Straw-man.

So you found a loophole to making use of hacked gear, and argue that's ok since you won't get banned for it even though it is hacked. No wonder the game is full of hacked and duped gear.

Mostly just idiocy.

Talk about fallacious reasoning.

• Like 1

More like 10/10.

He's right.

-10/10you are wrong :)

this skin is hacked

Edited by ZigZagZed

-10/10you are wrong :)

this skin is hacked

I've found one of these in a UAZ's gear slot on a new server. Which is where most people say they've found them. Clearly I am a hacker.

I've found one of these in a UAZ's gear slot on a new server. Which is where most people say they've found them. Clearly I am a hacker.

you joke but there are many hackers that also post on forums so I would not be surprised :\And I found UAZ jeep before, it had RGO grenades but no skins

you joke but there are many hackers that also post on forums so I would not be surprised :\And I found UAZ jeep before, it had RGO grenades but no skins

Those also spawn in them from what i've read. Seriously though, who would hack gear into a vehicle slot? And a grenade? I understand the g36c suppressed and the as50 thermal, but a shitty soldier outfit and a grenade in vehicle gear slots?

Soldier Camo and RGO grenades can sometimes spawn in certain vehicles (I'm looking at you, UAZ)

Even if Xeno had been misinformed (he wasn't), attacking him for being misinformed is the mark of a child looking to flex some sort of misshapen nether-penis.

And by the by, That Cat, those were Straw Men. You've never taken a class on argumentation, have you?

And can we avoid middle school insults like "fag?" It's just plain offensive that we still use a homophobic slur in this day and age to try to insult people. Try being a little creative with your insults (or better yet- let's not insult people at all! Because maturity is good for you)

Good golly, miss Molly- kids these days.

• Like 2

Soldier Camo and RGO grenades can sometimes spawn in certain vehicles (I'm looking at you, UAZ)

Even if Xeno had been misinformed (he wasn't), attacking him for being misinformed is the mark of a child looking to flex some sort of misshapen nether-penis.

And by the by, That Cat, those were Straw Men. You've never taken a class on argumentation, have you?

And can we avoid middle school insults like "fag?" It's just plain offensive that we still use a homophobic slur in this day and age to try to insult people. Try being a little creative with your insults (or better yet- let's not insult people at all! Because maturity is good for you)

Well said.

I found one at a crashed Heli today. Why would a hacker drop it at one of those? If there was a ghillie suit there why not just spawn one instead of searching the crash heli. Personally I don't think it's hacked, but Since no source is reliable, I'm still gonna wear it until killed. It seems a lot of people have found them recently too.

EDIT: Here's an image of me

http://i.imgur.com/IdsHa.jpg

Edited by Ashnik

Speaking of strawman fallacies, I didn't attack Xeno, I attacked his position but like you, he had to stoop to throwing out names and insults.

How rich that we have two self proclaimed argumentation experts that have showed zero reasoning in getting to their conclusions. And for you information: child/kid/penis insults are no more creative than "fag".

• Like 2

Well maybe rocket sneak-patched them in. Atleast I received mine back then from a hacker.