Sign in to follow this  
KEEPCARLM

Does anyone else like to scare other players?

I find it amusing, I was running east of NWAF last night and saw some guy killed billy running across a field, in a ghillie suit (name tag server FTL) so I decided to shoot some bullets around his feet, he was about 300m away and I had an M4A1, so I doubt I would ever hit him, my red dot pretty much covered his whole body, anyway he lays down on the ground then ALT+F4s. ha.

Another time, it was pitch black in elektro I saw two torches in the distance, I only had a pistol. Decided to just shoot in the general direction of the torches (they was pretty far, 150m+) so again never would actually kill them, just hitting the wall next to them and scaring them shitless, even funnier when all you can see is a torch flipping around in a panic.

I also got my friends, they was in the fire station at the power plant, in the tower looting, I was coming down from that dam just north of it, I could see the tower in the distance, must have been 300m-400m away so I fired 4-5 shots at the tower against the wall and then listen on TS and hear my friends saying "shit someone is shooting at us!!!".

ahhh you can have fun without killing other people you know :) I will have to take my sniper rifle to cherno and shoot at peoples feet.

Not a bad ass, just like to fuck with people :) it becomes apparent how many people actually ALT+F4, seems the wookies are more likely to ALT+f4

u think u some kinda badass i've killed ants meaner than you

My dick is so big, I am able to use it as a flotation device.

I may one day enjoy scaring others when I am bored with the game itself, or maybe want to try something new. For now, I will no, and who knows if I eve will.