Sign in to follow this  
Biotic90

Graphical glitches

hello everyone!

i started my own server a few days back and i was wondering if there is any way, any setting or anything that could fix the graphical glitches done by corpses, since i've seen a lot of servers without them!

i know it's going to get fixed in the next patch but meanwhile i was looking for another solution.

it is pretty much impossible to go to airports or cherno because of it, ruining the reputation of my preciousss little server D:

Edited by Biotic90

Hold left shift, press the minus key on the numpad, then type out the word "flush" (without speechmarks) in game and this might help for a bit. Or at least remove some of the glitches. Just remember to hold left shift whilst you type flush :thumbsup:

Hope this helps :)

Hold left shift, press the minus key on the numpad, then type out the word "flush" (without speechmarks) in game and this might help for a bit. Or at least remove some of the glitches. Just remember to hold left shift whilst you type flush :thumbsup:

Hope this helps :)

thanks, seems to work some times :D

1.7.2.5 will fix the graphics issues :) It's 2 days late now but it will happen eventully so just be patient.

There are several workarounds like the flush trick above or keep away from areas with dead soldiers (Balota, NW airfield etc)

• Like 1

Sometimes enabling and then disabling your vsync will do the trick as well. It did for me last night anyway.

• Like 1