Sign in to follow this  
stryker211

Kidnapped by the "Police"

Are those chat messages in the top left? Also, strong 'get in my van' type of thing going on.

The Chopper--get to it.

Are those chat messages in the top left? Also, strong 'get in my van' type of thing going on.

Yes that is the live streams chat message in the upper left.

Next time do Youtube please...

2 minute commercials on both videos, lame! :lol:

Good stuff though!

It's already uploaded to twitch, I don't feel like some how downloading the already archived uploaded video and re-uploading it to youtube... where you would prob also have a commercial......
  • Like 1

TPG is really cool DayZ streamer, I always watch him.

Although, Lirikk's Zordon Police is even more hilarious xD

Lirikk's Zordon Police is so funny, and I love TPG.

I was watching the stream when TPG was doing this and I wasn't aweare you were part of the group Stryker, I saw you in chat but just thought you were a viewer.

Lirikk's Zordon Police is so funny, and I love TPG.

I was watching the stream when TPG was doing this and I wasn't aweare you were part of the group Stryker, I saw you in chat but just thought you were a viewer.

Yes I play often with TPG, I'm Old Man. I'm the pilot. The streamers here were ThinkingPCGamer, Mrsmite, DayzMarine.

Your duping skills are amazing. As is your facial hair.

I don't get it....

Haha, hilarious.

Except your weapons are obviously duped.

If they are obviously duped it wasn't by us! We have found everything fair and square with stream evidence to back it up!

Well done, your good work is inspirational, I just wish there were more "Police" out there.

Hehe Remember Just drop the hatchet and get in da choppa if you ever see the "Police" B)

I see a choppah, I'm legging it. I read the messages and you guys didn't make your minds up till the end, No way I'm holding your hands in any vehicle. ;)

Best video ive seen all week :)

Nice hehe

Yeah it's the most fun I've had all week, cheaters are rampant and I don't feel like playing anymore because of it, only deaths I have had in the past week are from cheaters. Here are the ways I've died so far this week to cheaters http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55872-so-many-haxers-i-literally-cant-be-bothered-to-play-again-till-something-is-done-about-it-ill-explain/page__st__20#entry564041

I had 2 guys in a truck telling me to get in their van in Cherno, and I asked if they were gonna get me killed and they said "No!". But in the middle of cherno a sniper started firing against us. but the driver was just going back and forth and I got shot by the sniper and fell out and then they ran me over. So I think they might have worked with the sniper and lined me up or something D:

Haha, hilarious.

Except your weapons are obviously duped.

And what makes you say that?

Or are you just that type of retard that thinks every good weapon is duped.