Jaznap

Weird stuff happening at green mountain

I have been at Green Mountaian at night. Not inside the facility itself but just at the woods nearby.

Something about that place is......wrong. It just seems to wait there, watching you, judging you and if you are foolish enough to approach killing you.

The Green Mountain lives, and it is angry.

Ok whats the deal with Green Mountain. Made a trip there today during the day time and didnt find shit. So did i do something wrong....

I don't like it cause there's only one way in and out. I think it's the only wall on the map with nowhere to crawl under

not to mention now I can't even look in it's direction because it's haunted by....

artifacts <_<

Edited by daze23

Ok whats the deal with Green Mountain. Made a trip there today during the day time and didnt find shit. So did i do something wrong....

beats me, that nightly run over there was weird and scary. Got all three of us wondering and puzzled (scared as well).

I have been there few times earlier during the day but it was nothing special... but that time... oh boy....

Try it out

I don't like it cause there's only one way in and out. I think it's the only wall on the map with nowhere to crawl under

not to mention now I can't even look in it's direction because it's haunted by....

artifacts <_<

Try setting video memory to "default" (not normal, don't mix up it with this setting) and disable post-proxessing, this fixed artifacts for me (on longer game you need to flush sometimes though).

You have been touched by the dark presence at Green Mountain.

You shall be forever haunted now by the evil of it.

• Like 1

"You dont go to green mountain not ever you hear? You got no business at green mountain".

Edited by MadMax
  • Like 1

A part of your story is identical to an experience I had that I posted in another thread a few weeks ago. There were 5 of us and we were all inside the compound. There were no zombies. We heard one rifle shot right outside the front gate and noone in the group admitted to firing the round, and I am quite certain we were all inside. This was during the daytime and we saw or heard nothing else out of the ordinary.

That was the first time I had been there, and I have not returned.

Edited by baz

A part of your story is identical to an experience I had that I posted in another thread a few weeks ago. There were 5 of us and we were all inside the compound. There were no zombies. We heard one rifle shot right outside the front gate and noone in the group admitted to firing the round, and I am quite certain we were all inside. This was during the daytime and we saw or heard nothing else out of the ordinary.

That was the first time I had been there, and I have not returned.

Weird.... very weird. Anyone else having strange occurence over the green mountain?

Guys, there's nothing wrong with Gre-

:D

A single invisible hacker.

Mystery solved.

possible, but would not just confirm by this, it could have been something else and I would like to discuss about it as well :)

Who knows, just sound bug + something else clitches or something.

Still, I'm very intrigued about this

I aint afraid of no ghosts

Aight, let's make a deal. You go up there at night and let's see who you are gonna call :D

If you are able anymore, that is....

• Like 4

I aint afraid of no ghosts

Aight, let's make a deal. You go up there at night and let's see who you are gonna call :D

beans for a great reference perfectly executed. i applaud.

• Like 1

Went there awhile ago. Decided to log out on top of tower. A day later when I logged back in I noticed the zombies were growling quite loudly downstairs. It turned out some survivor has stirred up a horde and was trying to escape by climbing the ladder inside the tower. I did what I had to do.

I guess he got a ghost story of his own to share, or a story in which he simply died to a single bullet to the head from above.

Edited by Elenkel

yesterday, a friend and me heard some gunshots far away. As we went into the direction where we located the gunshots, nothing was there but green mountain appeared further away in that direction.

Green mountain lures the living to him, he is calling for blood. We tried to avoid moving into his forrest but somehow we got closer as we try to run away.

Also, i know someone who tried to run away from the mountain, he didnt have a compass, 30 minutes of running and the mountain appeared in front of him again.

everyone knows that Manbearpig lives in the woods around Green Mountain.....

HE ESCAPED SAN ANDREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manbearpig.jpg

Edited by TSAndrey

A buddy and I went up there at night once. Nothing unusual happened, except that he somehow got sick even though his temperature never dropped below max. Green Mountain Flu?

A buddy and I went up there at night once. Nothing unusual happened, except that he somehow got sick even though his temperature never dropped below max. Green Mountain Flu?

oh gOD HE'S INFECTED

Edited by cleverTechnician
  • Like 1

I read few other topics about GM. There has been few other mentions (and someone mentioned this earlier on this topic as well) of gun shot in the area. They have been pretty similiar. Random gun shot from really close.

I'm also wondering about the reports of radio, giving weird noises around GM, are they true or is it a legend/folk tale? I though that the radios was not working at all.

Castun told on his post that his friend got infected on the mountain. He is not the only one to mention this to happen.

Weird stuff indeed :D

I also have my weird and true story about GM.

I was in my camp about 3 km from it with my friend. I went to lobby for a while and when I got back, guess where I was.

Near the forest on the Green Mountain. And it was a dark night. Damn that was creepy, while I was going back to my camp I was turning back every few seconds and watching the place with rangefinder but there was nothing else strange about it. Still, considering all those creepy stories in this thread it was pretty scary experience. I never believe this shit but once I almost had a hearth attack in Minecraft because of the Herobrine stuff and some creepy audio bug (I guess it was bug...), no kidding.

• Like 1