kyle939

Annoying graphics bug getting worse

Hello,

Me and a few friends have been having this problem for a while and it's getting worse.

Here is a little picture: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Menphues/screenshot/920110421069931877?tab=public

If I get a little closer, it starts affecting the entire screen on certain angles. Just colours flashing all over my screen and I cannot stop it but to run away from that area... It is like a weird placed item...

Anyone know how to fix this?

I've got the latest drivers for everything...

Thank You

That's not even close to the worst I've seen. Don't think there is anything that can be done to fix it at this point though. I set my video memory to default and that helped tremendously though.

Worse. That is the best I could do before it ungulfed my screen.

It was all my screen and I could not see anything.... None of the HUD or character, just colours...

My Video Memory is on high. I will try default.

Haha, that's nowhere near "bad". Try relogging, that did it for me most of the time - well, at least as long to get away from wherever that happened (Cherno, Balota Airfield, NW Airfield, Elektro - are places I know of where this glitch is happening).

You cant fix it, the mod is in Alpha mode, this is called texture problems, everyone gets them, its a little graphic bug, this happens to everyone not just u,even people with pro gaming computers

it happens alot when someone blows somethign up or lots of dead bodies or barb wire, but its not u dude its the game, its in alpha mode aka LOTS OF UPDATES WILL BE DONE

Ah right thank you.

Was going to say, I've set my video memory to low and it doesn't make a slight difference.

I've got a really high end gaming machine and got this problem. Really confused me and thought it was my machine lol.

I hope this glitch gets fixed asap. I love playing but it's tough when I can't see anything cuz my entire screen is covered in the glitch.

its made the game unplayable for me at the moment. i hope this is high on the priority list as i imagine most people will now be avoiding military areas due to this shit.

Ah right thank you.

Was going to say, I've set my video memory to low and it doesn't make a slight difference.

I've got a really high end gaming machine and got this problem. Really confused me and thought it was my machine lol.

For the video memory stuff:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28160-guide-how-to-set-up-your-graphics-properly/

post-3634-0-16604400-1344003874_thumb.jp

<<<< THIS is bullshit! how the hell are we to play with this crap blocking our view, i litterally cant see a fucking thing :/

Edited by RaviN

post-3634-0-16604400-1344003874_thumb.jp

<<<< THIS is bullshit! how the hell are we to play with this crap blocking our view, i litterally cant see a fucking thing :/

That's what I call "bad" :)

Ever thought of relogging? No? Well, better try it next time.

It is the main thing the patch will fix. None of you bothered to use the search function?

Haha, funny guy you are. Since when can people be bothered with using a search function on forums, or use their brain?

;)