Sign in to follow this  
sp2468

a normal day in churno

so i started my life next to churno and decided well "ill just see what i can find" so i march into churno and find a 1911 and oddly a friend he had no name (no tags) and said just call me friend so me and friend looted all of churno without a care in the world. until we heard a helicopter followed by the crack of a 50 cal and BOOM exploded heli with no survivors so me and friend desided this is bad and we started to leave when friend got shot in the legs and i got shot in the chest then we were sorounded i started blasting zombies but it was just a lost cause so friend started yelling "Run run forget about me " so i yelled my Skype to him and ran and you would think that was the end of it when out of no were a motorcycle and a strange guy appeared thinking it was they guy that shot at us thinking zombies killed us came to loot us so i shot him as he yelled "nooooo it wasn't me im friendly " but i didn't believe him so i shot him in the legs and garbed the bike and rode off as a 2d heli came crashing down along with 4 paratroopers but by that point i realized the bike was broken so i charged back into churno to find parts then i got shot and killed by Mr dickhead sniper so you know just a normal day in churno

• Like 1

Holy crap. Who taught you how to write?

...myself