Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 8/3 - 8/5

8/3 - 8/5 Event

Seattle 104 Freeside 2

20:00 - 23:00 UTC

Warning!

Freeside Trading Co. WILL be hacked during this op.

Clients are urged to spend as little time here as possible.

Get in, get out, stay safe.

Freeside Trading Co. will be hosting our weekly open trading event. We'll be exchanging weapons and ammo on-site.

When: 8/3 - 8/5, 20:30 UTC - 24:00 UTC

Where: Factory (114-078)

TS3 Server: ts35.gameservers.com:9253 - Whisper an officer if you need any help.

Rules: Approach the compound from the road at a walk. Enter through the front gatehouse after announcing yourself over VOIP and chat. Do not sign in or out at the compound (do so at the treeline). When inside, lower your weapon (primary out but down). The guards will direct you to the trading location. Please do not arrive early.

Note: SixUpdater may dislike us

Edited by Vulwulf: Wrong event time.

Edited by Publik
  • Like 1

I'd like to repeat:

We are expecting to be hacked. It's probably going to be that satchel charge shit, so if you hear anything explode log off immediately. Also, since we get ghosted so often, the location will be announced once we are ready to open trades.

I'm in as guard if you want to ! :D i live in GMT +1 so i gotta convert time first to see ;p

Which city is UTC +0 ?

Edited by Jemoeder

Well, how the trading going to work?

you give me all your stuff and i give you some bullets in the head :P

:murder:

you give me all your stuff and i give you some bullets in the head :P

:murder:

Funny, probably you would be the one that end up dead.

• Like 1

Wait, If it's only for an hour then how am I going to get from say, the NW airfield to Cherno just in time for the trade?(Hypothetical BTW)

8/3 Event will open in 30 minutes and will be held at Factory

Wait, If it's only for an hour then how am I going to get from say, the NW airfield to Cherno just in time for the trade?(Hypothetical BTW)

Simply, you might not. The event it meant to run for 3 hours but we have had some issues setting up.

But the event will run on 4th and the 5th too so you could make it then.

The factory Publik mentions is the one northwest of Solnichniy, southeast of Polana.

Edited by Vulwulf

Also, it says from 23:00 - 24:00 UTC. I believe this was a typo, the run is supposed to be from 20:30 - 24:00 UTC.

Also, it says from 23:00 - 24:00 UTC. I believe this was a typo, the run is supposed to be from 20:30 - 24:00 UTC.

The run did start at 20:30 yesterday.

But for today and the next day assume a start at 20:00 UTC unless updated here, it's what we aim for when there are no issues.

Edited by Vulwulf

Unfortunately we are still experiencing difficulties with the server, new start time is 21:00 UTC, it's not looking good though.

Update: We are cancelling the trading run for today due to server issues, we will still be running tomorrow so long as the server plays ball.

Edited by Vulwulf

Freeside trading is a bunch of hacking d/cer's. Isn't that right Xyro? D/c when in danger and then your hacker friends come and teleport to where your getting shot from?