Obscura (DayZ)

Looking for a partner for survivor duo

Just started playing yesterday and I'm finally starting to somewhat get the hang of it, I've got a winchester and a sidearm heading up to Novy Sobor for a supply run. I'm not much into the whole huge group idea, but I wouldn't mind someone I can loot and travel with, the protection would be nice and we have the ability to perform blood transfusions on each other. I have a mic and a TS server we can use as well. Steam ID: Overkill22581

Hmmm, I will be willing to join, except i've barely played and won't be able to for up to a week. But, after that i will probably be on more. Do you have any chatting programs for the mics that you use/prefer?

Hmmm, I will be willing to join, except i've barely played and won't be able to for up to a week. But, after that i will probably be on more. Do you have any chatting programs for the mics that you use/prefer?

No not really, but my BF3 clan has a TS server with plenty of room.

Just beware traps and trolls that will lure you in. meet up with you and steal what shit you have. this is a survivor forum, but that DOESNT mean trolls dont scan this shit and troll you. be wary of anyone you pair with that has less than you.

I have about 30 of gameplay in so far, me and a RL friend started together but I am down to partner up. I am Currently in Cherno gearing up.

not skype. steam.. check your shit. already did the doo. i have nine hours without ever picking up a gun and never firing a single bullet, and over 100 zombie kills. i have gear more than i need. i do things just to help.

Edited by Cuchilain

I need a blood transfusion BAD, I don't have much, but I'm in the hills surrounding the military tents in stary sobor. Btw, I'm not limiting myself to one other person to travel with, just no more than 4 or 5, we could get a small group started.

Bump, still need a transfusion really bad. If someone can bring me blood I'll start traveling with them. I'm just at 2800 and can't at the risk of getting knocked out in front of zeds