Sign in to follow this  
Unforsaken Assassin

Items disappearing from backpacks after turning into a bandit and back

Date/Time: 4-29-2012 around 11 P.M and 4-30-2012 3 P.M

What happened: Last night my friends items disappeared from his pack when he turned from a bandit into a survivor. Also earlier today my items disappeared from my backpack when I turned into a bandit.

Where you were: Next to him

What you were doing: Killing zombies, covering him as he changed models.

Date/Time: 4-29-2012 around 11 P.M and 4-30-2012 3 P.M

What happened: Last night my friends items disappeared from his pack when he turned from a bandit into a survivor. Also earlier today my items disappeared from my backpack when I turned into a bandit.

Where you were: Next to him

What you were doing: Killing zombies' date=' covering him as he changed models.

[/quote']

Same thing just happened to me.

Really annoying.

Lost everything from yesterday too.

Went from Survivor to Bandit.

Happened to me and another player in our group also. This crap is really annoying!

What's also annoying is the utterly ridiculous way the game will take you, no matter what you are doing at the time of the humanity loss (which is generally getting involved in a shootout) and will start loading all your character data and stuff while your screen is black while you're still sat in server.

Can we not have some system whereby the bandit skin only changes into affect upon next log in, or something? I got into a grizzly shootout in a 1vs4 earlier today. I put down two of them and winged a third and then my whole game went black as it loaded in my bandit skin... cutting me out of the game for 5 minutes, leaving the last guy all the time he needed to flank me and shoot me like a lame horse.

I got teleported in the ocean next to the 'debug zone' when I turned into bandit, shit sucks. You lose all your gear when you go in water too... I'd be pissed losing my 10+ hour character to another player, but I'd keep playing, but to lose it a bug that was supposed to be fixed is just frustrating.

I guess this is what people get for taking an alpha so seriously. I'll probably start playing again when these kind of character destroying bugs are fixed.

Known bug. Sorry, working on it.

Fixed in 1.5.3 (I just fixed it then).

No, i'm afraid. We receive an email every ten minutes now (I'm not exaggerating). I don't even have time to pee at the moment. I'm afraid all i can do realistically is apologize and hope that no more bugs like this crop up.