Sign in to follow this  
Tersidre

Survival tactical officer... reporting in.

just delete this thread its gotten so far derailed its not even funny.

I make a funny story thread in the other forum and people get all perturbed because the video for it isnt up within their time frames.. not responding to any further comments on here or PMs about any of this. Try to reach out to a community and it comes back to haunt me. This is the reason i tend to stay away from forums.

Well just provide the information.

HPD course number, instructor and location/contact person. As I said, I called the HPD directly and they don't know anything about survival classes offered to the public. Odd since your class is huge for a survival course.

If you are reaching out to the community then give information the community can use.

Ah, there are rumors about you cops in New Boston, Texas. Is it true? Is Tyler Durden building an army of survivors?

Derpenstein , I think he means Houston ,Texas :P

You Said:

I disgust you? I think your taking things a bit too seriously here and i openly invite any civilian to actually attend my classes if your ever in the houston texas area drop by the police academy and ask about survival classes. They are free to the public (within limited reason) and I will show you what actual survival might be like.

I appreciate your open invitation. But I don't live anywhere near Houston and won't be any time soon. Maybe you didn't mean to come off like a misguided officer. It's how you sounded to me though. It sounded like you were teaching your officers to treat the game like real life, and that robbing (maybe killing) other people in a real life disaster is a good way of handling such a scenario. DayZ is not as accurate to real life as some people think.

I don't know why you are responding to me with the user "Eagore". Are you the same person as Tersidre?

I appreciate your open invitation. But I don't live anywhere near Houston and won't be any time soon. Maybe you didn't mean to come off like a misguided officer. It's how you sounded to me though. It sounded like you were teaching your officers to treat the game like real life, and that robbing (maybe killing) other people in a real life disaster is a good way of handling such a scenario. DayZ is not as accurate to real life as some people think.

I don't know why you are responding to me with the user "Eagore". Are you the same person as Tersidre?

You sir, are communicating with a troll.

I am not the same person if you meant me. ( Spelling is different ) I was simply responding to your post.

As you can see I have posted the HPD Academy and SWAT details numbers that I called looking for Tersidre's offers. Nobody knows what he is talking about and he wont offer information on his class number, contacts or schedules.