Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

GIVEAWAY ! RIGHT NOW ! 2 x nvg, 2 x gps , 1 x rangefinder

Just got chased and shot at for about 5 minutes by a bunch of guys up in some hills, told me to get out of their forest..man i was just trying to cook some meat :) Anyway i stumbled across a tent when i looped around and was sure i had lost them..bet you they thought i dc'd :D No chance. So the tent has 3 nvgs, 3 gps and two rangefinders, dmr (i swapped my first ever found lw85 thingy for it ) and i thought stuff it, i will take their as50 plus ammo as well.

Long story short- 1 person can have 1xnvg, 1xgps and a rangefinder..next one there can have a an nvg and a gps. What i would really like in trade is a coyote but no biggie. Anyone interested just reply here and we can work it out, i will be on for another couple of hours.

FREE SHIT MAN ! COME ON DOWN :D

disclaimer: preferably someone who has not had these items before. DMR will be trained on head at all times ;)

I am not a sniper still use a axe prefer it over rifle actually, but would love to be able to travel at night if you still have a nvg to spare? :)

Oh and btw grats!

Edited by Femme Fatale

Sending you a PM.

I have a couple of people pm'ing me atm but first in best dressed :)

I'll give you my coyote backpack with everything still in it, (Medical and food) If you give me some NVG's and a DMR, if you have one, or some sort of sniper stronger than CZ

I love me dmr so no, how about the as50 instead ? plus 5 mags.

NFK and Femme Fatale ran to the meeting spot and i lost connection, could not get into any servers, six launcher crash, internet died. wtf. Ended up everytime i joined a server my net would drop out just as i got setup completed screen, weird as. Stuffed around for two hours and now i need my net man to come and sort the pos out, running of my phone hot spot atm. So anyway i have kept the promised goodies for Femme and NFK who went to the trouble to run from Kamenka (Femme) and North of Krasno airfield for NFK..and i was a no show.sheesh.

Sorry guys, pm'd you both and hope we can meet so i can hand over the goodies :)

Wish I'd seen this earlier, I'd kill for a GPS and some NVG. Good on Femme Fatale and NFK for some sweet loot. :)

Found mine in a tent, see first post. I think only heli sites, maybe barracks as well ? Only the second time i have had them , first set i ever had i got off a dead guy ages ago , he must have been sniped or whatever and no-one looted him..bonus :)

Found mine in a tent, see first post. I think only heli sites, maybe barracks as well ? Only the second time i have had them , first set i ever had i got off a dead guy ages ago , he must have been sniped or whatever and no-one looted him..bonus :)

If you havent give them to somone already i would love to have 1 of them each and the sniper :))

Update, finally hooked up with Femme Fatale near Bor after a few unsuccessful attempts around Dolina. Was nice to meet up..

5jwuc1.jpg

34gaukh.jpg

Last i saw of her she was axing a zed a question on the outskirts of Bor..safe travels Femme :)

11h9hs6.jpg