dylanxbox

unfair is unfair and strange oddities that happened in Dayz

Recently, I reacquainted dayZ mod for ARMA two. As I played the game I had a very good time for a little bit but then I began encountering a lot of bull. For a game that's based on realism there are a lot of inconsistencies and there are a lot of how to say this oddities to say in the game. This is a rant I I would like some constructive criticism I my opinions and I do understand that I am a newbie but please hear me out some of the things I have to say do make sense

Also before we start I would like to hear your strange oddities in your travels and adventures into the world of the DAYZ! Leave a comment

Number one: Blood and Hospitals

You may not notice but there are only for hospitals in the entire map. I find this strange for a 22 km area does only for hospitals? No wonder this place got hit so hard by this infection it would take literally an hour to get to the nearest hospital. But that's not the only problem with having one hospitals the main problem is al these ailments especially broken bones and infections. In the game receiving a broken bone can happen from to zombies hitting you that it is all it takes you cannot limp you you must slowly on the floor into you can get a morphine injection. You can't even kill yourself you have to either wait until you die or find a morphine injection. This is incredibly irritating upsetting and gives you a horrible feeling of helplessness. Is the point is to install helplessness this is over doing it.

Remedy logically speaking there should be hospitals in the airports as well as small clinic in little towns. This should add about four main hospitals, 12 clinics, and military tents should be scattered around the map randomly about 15. People should have first aid kits in their home maybe not having morphine but at least having painkillers and Band-Aids.

You may have noticed I also put blood. What I mean by that is bleeding. This is the greatest killer of beginners in this game. It is downright illogical unfair completely and utterly stupid that someone would bleed half their blood out from one-hit is senseless. Not only that but the fact that 3000 blood it takes 3000 blood lost to be knocked unconscious with one hit. In the end the blood system was a good concept but needs to be refined to properly adequate the desired difficulty. As of now these two things make the mod on ghastly and unnecessarily difficult.

My remedy for this situation will be to understand that there is one extra pint of blood in the human body. This one extra pint of blood is exactly that extra blood it is not necessary therefore the blood count should be increased to around 160o to 1500. Bleeding should be less likely to happen by zombies as well as 50% shorter than. I have also noticed that a lot of the time most of the time you bleed till 6000 blood. This if this is not a random occurrence at actually installed into the coding it should be completely eradicated it is stupid if it is there! :-)

Number two: tin cans chemicallights roadflares.

I hate and I know I'm not alone when I walk into a building the one building that at actually get in to is full of empty tin cans. All how mad I get help irritated at have to be belittling that I walked struggled and fought to get into that one building hoping to find something of use to be met with multiple piles of empty tin cans is irritating

when I first started this game I used to think that most houses were just full of empty tin cans and then use to get me really mad that I found no food no drink inside many houses. What irritated me more is how difficult it is to throw one. Entire use it is to be flown and used as a distraction for zombies if I cannot use it to distract his zombies. It is absolutely useless to me not only that one time at night I try to use the chemical lights but I had a side arm and a primary so I thought if I just unequipped both I will be able to go the chem lights. Sadly when I went to reequipped my side arm all the ammo was gone and so was the gun it was not on the floor or anywhere around me I was upset and quite irritated by this I have no remedy for the situations it is up to you to find out The Best Way, in incorporate these things.

I'm sorry for spelling and grammatical errors they may be corrected in due time remember this was a rant

constructive criticism is approved calling me a newbie is approved

screening yelling fighting wanting we enroll such a moral center mall Saturday and a day anywhere any time into we got we BS ETF PTT FTT eggbeater TT a BCDEF TGT I wore I don't understand what is going on at this part of area but just disregard this last paragraph because I am just saying and typing them whining and waiting in just bailing out words to let them light and it's probably on understandable it is just absolutely the cause of absolutely this is some type of technically melting point down of some type meltdown breakout era era error my mind is melting my brain is meltinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

oh one last thing my name is Dylan a Graham and I am friendly if you see me on a server please don't kill me and currently I need morphing I broke my leg I'm sorry no I did not break my leg to zombies hit me once! You and them them them them them them them them them them them them them them them them them them more I like Apple pie why

more rant is coming!!! Noooooo ya yaya maybe idk J

Edited by dylanxbox

about the blood thing, get some bandaids. Thats the best you can do. In my opinion the blood mechanism is amazing. Did you really expect to find a pistol, or an enfield in every house you go in? About the hospitals, the map was not created by rocket for dayz it was in arma, and is being used in dayz.

You're still new and you're still learning what to do and not to do. Learn from these mistakes.

Blood, it's not that big of a deal. If you think it's unrealistic, try gashing a hole in your arm and then run a few kilometers. Blood is essentially your hitpoints and you must remedy injuries with bandages. If they just called it hitpoints then I doubt anyone would be taking it this seriously. The map you play on doesn't support several million people and not every place on this planet has a hospital or clinic on every corner. Broken legs suck but they're rare. Next patch will give you a way out.

Tin cans and junk. Everything has it's use. Tin cans can distract zombies and it's really funny to throw glass bottles at players. Chemlights are not something you want to carry while lit but you can use them to mark locations. Flares will attract zombies so it's best to throw them as a distraction but only if you MUST. Many towns near spawn are going to be looted all day long. Eventually only the junk no one wants will be found as more junk that no one wants spawns. There are some solutions to this if you search the forum.

You dropped your gun and it vanished. Bugs and weirdness are common in alpha and beta tests. Next time open your pack and put it there. Just make sure you have enough space or the pack will eat your gun. Hopefully they'll get around to giving us the option to use the flashlight and a secondary at the same time.