jdbrown66

US 1560 Hacked - Stay Away

Was just on US 1560 at 11:20pm EST (GMT-5) with three of my friends when we were all simultaneously killed, in the middle of the forest with no one around. We were a little west of the high value barn next to MSTA.

One of our party respawned on the server and was teleported to Otmel, face to face with the hacker and immediately killed again.

Hope the admin can track this jerk off down and ban them.

Let me know if you need additional info.

use dayz commander and run through steam so next time, I hope you won't have one(but most likely will), you run into a hacker you can press f12 to get proof.

Thanks for the tip about running through Steam - great idea. We have fraps footage, though. We can post that bit to this thread after we extract it.

was also on US1560 @ ~11.25pm est. teleported to Otmel, lots of other players were there. i aborted as quick as i could.

If you had PM`d me about the incident I could have looked into it, as I would have been informed straight away.

If you had come onto our Teamspeak or Website then maybe I could have caught the guy.

Your video also stops at minute 1:13 so there is little I can see about on it to help.

The kind of incident that you described is typical of the period for all servers not just ours.

Our server has all the latest and best anti hack software running. Beyond this there is little I can do.

However I do suggest you make the effort to contact th server owner rather than start a thread stating stay away. That is both rude and obnoxious !